Implantation Bleeding?

Munchkin92

Reaction score
OK I'm a little confused. My bf and I often have unprotected sex, not purposely trying for a baby but would not mind if we were blessed with one.... so here's the scoop!

The first day of my last cycle was the 26th of August it lasted 7 days. On the last day of my period(Sept 1st) we dtd when the bleeding had completely stopped. And the following day I had some cramping thinking I might have O'd early because I read that sometimes during menstruation the excessive cramping can release an egg. But the cramping after that day returned on the 6th. And on the 8th and they were even STRONGER so intense that i needed to lay down. So being confused i figured maybe this is me ovulating. But that night i had a dream that i took a pg test and it came out positive... weird right.

So the next day(Sept 9th) at work when i went to the restroom i saw brown tinge cm when i wiped and that was the only time i saw it. And by the 10th i felt a couple tingly feelings in my right breast on & off but didn't think much of it. On Sept 11th and 12th we dtd(no protection). Then on the 14th i had some cramping followed by some light pink spotting but only when i wiped yet my next period isn't due for 9 days so i thought maybe af came early so i put on a pad. And on the 15th there was dark blood mixed with brown discharge so i assumed af is def here early but the next day on the 16th she was gone nothing but pink sticky cm showed up on the pad. So did I experience ib? My original expected af day is the 23rd of Sept, could I have possibly conceived the last day of af (on the 1st)? HELP/INPUT PLEASE!!!!

I've never experienced implantation bleeding myself, but did google this https://www.wikihow.com/Recognize-Implantation-Bleeding and it seems it might be a possibility for you.

I don't think the ntnp boards are very well visited, so sorry you haven't gotten any response yet. Have you also posted in the first tri board perhaps to ask for some firsthand experience?

If it was implantation bleeding at that time you should be able to take a hpt now and find out for sure if you are pregnant. My last pregnancy I was tracking bbt and had an implantation dip (in temp) and got a positive hpt 2 days later.

Thank you sooooo much for your response. The link you gave me did sound like ib is what i experienced but af is supposed to be due sometime today. I did take a FRER hpt this morning but got a bfn so I think i'm out :(

I feel what I thought were early pg symptoms turning into PMS symptoms:
-Nausea (UGH hits me all day, only thrown up once)
-Lower back aches
-Cramping still on and off (which is weird bc I've felt it this entire month
-Lots of gas... sorry tmi but miss burps galore over here
-Always tired
-Really bad daily headaches that I usually never get before af
-frequent bathroom trips
-And oddly no sore breast this cycle which I always get but just the new tingly sensation here and there

All those symptoms, you're either pregnant or ill! Some ladies can't get a positive test until nearly a full week past their missed period. If AF doesn't show just test again in a day or two. Good luck!

:dust:

If af doesn't show some time tonight then in the morning will make my period 3 days late so I'm starting to think that the dream I had earlier this month will come true. Felling so many mixed emotions right now

to me that sounds like a whole lot of symptoms to be just pmsing! for me, I know af is coming when my skin breaks out and I start to feel crabby and bloated. but that's about it.

I am thinking u might be pregnant....good luck!

Well af still isn't here and it doesn't seem like i'm going to start any time soon either. I took a dollar store hpt this morning and it was negative... so still at a lost here.

I have these pulling sensations in my lower abdomen and aching in my lower back though so I have a doctor's appt in the morning to see whats actually going on with me.

Ugh! Took a test yesterday morning & was bfn but today makes me 8 days late.
Experiencing the worst nausea, tender breast only on the sides & nipples, lower back aches, and the abdominal cramps occasionally.

So frustrating and confusing I just want to know so I can start taking the right pills for a healthy baby or to schedule a second appt in case it's something more serious so I can take care of myself... And the misleading wet cm doesn't help either.

What happened at your doctor's appointment?? Sorry you are in the dark about what's going on right now. I would say that taking a prenatal vitamin now would be a great idea. Even women who are TTC take them because the folic acid especially is important for super early development. It can't hurt right?

FX for you still.

My doc said since I was only 4 days late it was probably too early in the pregnancy to detect the hcg in my urine. I'm just in the state now where I would appreciate a yes or no answer. I would love to be a mother & if not then it's just not my time yet. But I can't stand not knowing.

What would be the best prenatal vitamin for me to take? Any specific brand?

I believe I was told by my gyn when I was ttc that any vitamin that contains AT LEAST 400 mcg of folic acid is fine to use. The prenatal I took when ttc this last time had 800 mcg and soon after I was pregnant I got a prescription for a prenatal w/ 1000 mcg of folic acid. I got the Rx because I could get the vitamins for free that way.

Thanks I'll be sure to pick some up. Have a docs appt in the am, plan to ask for a blood test to see what's going on in this body of mine. Hopefully I'll get some answers the same day.

That's frustrating! Those symptoms all sound very suspicious. I got af like cramps and gas last time I was pregnant too. But no ib like you.

Aren't they?! I'm afraid that if I'm not pregnant than it's something wrong with my health. 9 days late today. Woke up crampy & nauseated :( my breast feel oddly heavy and still very sore as well. But currently here at the docs office so curious to see what's up

Well doc suspects pregnancy from all the symptoms I've been expiriencing & she also said it could be just a delayed period due to stress so she ordered to have a blood test done. Went straight to lab corp right after I left her office (luckily it was just 3 minutes down the street). But I was told it would be 24 to 48 hours before she gets the results.

This waiting game just gets longer & longer... The more I think about me possibly being pregnant the more I picture what a perfect mixture my bf & I would create and how much love I have to give to a little milk monster :) trying not to get too excited over the thought though because you never know. I'll keep you guys posted.

I understand that you wouldn't want to get too excited yet, but kind of hard not to, huh? Sucks that you have to wait that long for test results. I had blood tests w/ DD1, but that was because I'd had a chemical pregnancy the month before so they made the order stat so I'd get results ASAP.

FX for you!

:dust:

Yessss it's soooo hard not to! But I just had to call the office today and see if my blood work had come back & they said they couldn't release the information to me over the phone -__- so Friday morning I'll find out for sure. Yayyyy for waiting... NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->