Implantation Bleeding?

No nothing yet but just took a frer hpt and it was negative so I'm pretty convinced I'm not pregnant. But she'll have my results ready for me in the morning.

Good luck fingers crossed for u. Sounds like its a bit of a nightmare xx

Ah, all that not knowing and all those symptoms too! I would be going crazy! If you're not will you start actively TTC?

Thanks itsnowmyturn this is all so crazy & bookity I actually have no idea if I'll be eager to start ttc? Don't know how I'll feel when I get the results in the morning. Which is the reason why I can't sleep now, I'm so anxious!

I AM NOW 12 DAYS LATE FOR AF!

I just seriously need to know the game plan of this mischievous uterus of mine.

Some ppl don't show on hpt for ages, my sil didn't and she then had surgery and morphine, she found out when she was 17 weeks gone

Just read through your thread. Do you have your results yet?

So af came late but surely yesterday's at 13 days late... Blood test was negative & Doc said it was most likely due to stress. An upside is that I'll be able to drink for my birthday coming up on the 17th of this month. But At least I know now & I don't think I'll start actively ttc because my bf and I are still young so we're better off putting babies on hold. Thank you so very much to each of you lovely ladies for the feedback & your genuine overall help and concern. It was extremely appreciated! :)

Af seems to have stopped today... Ugh guess I'm going to have irregular cycles because that was barely 3 days. Oh well

Bless u hun. Have u taken another test incase that wasn't a proper period? How r ur cycles normally?

I ran out of test but you're right I should double check. My periods usually last a full 7 days & when this one started it appeared to be normal until this morning now it's almost completely stopped after 3 days so that's when I'm puzzled. But I thought after the blood test I didn't have a chance of being pregnant since it was negative.

I don't no much about the blood tests hun. Maybe it was just a bad cycle. I would probably try one more test and if negative I would just forgot the whole thing and wait for next months af xx

Ok I'll pick up a test to make sure. Better safe than sorry right?

Yeah and tell itself if its negative that u won't do anymore until ur next af is due xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->