Implantation bleeding???

SarahC14

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm so excited because I think I might have just gotten my first ever implantation bleeding, but I want to know what you think. When I wiped there was a thin line of bright red blood on the tp. There was another line the second time I wiped. But after that, nothing, the tp was stark white.
I am 6/7 dpo (hadn't o'd in the morning on the 4th when i got my us, but had already o'd by mid-day on the 5th when I had my IUI). I have never had any type of spotting mid cycle before, EVER. Also, I had my midcycle check today, and my estrogen and progesterone were both "good". I'm on 100mg Prometrium each night, so I know it's not a progesterone issue. But I wonder if this is too early for IB?
If you have had experience with early implantation bleeding could you let me know what it was like and whether or not you got a :BFP: that month?

Im pretty sure I just got my implantation bleed this morning also. For me it was light pink tinged watery-ish mucus. I felt very wet when I woke up so wiped before even going pee and that's what I saw. First I freaked and thought my period was going to start and then realized it was probably my implantation. I haven't had any blood since so Im very excited! Yours sounds like it could be implantation bleed to me. It can be pink, brown or red but as long as its not much then I'd say that's prob what it was. I don't think 6-7 days is too early, they usually say it can take anywhere from 6-12 days. Im 11 dpo right now but have long cycles and prob took long to travel the tubes lol.

Thanks ashpea! Fingers crossed for both of us. Gl this cycle, I hope this is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->