Implantation Bleeding?

:hugs: im sorry to hear that hun but still dont lose hope! like i said, most ppl bleed during early pregnancy and waaaaaay to early for US to show anything. I was also reading last night that its common to spot and bleed randomly first months after getting bc removed.

did u test today? is the line getting darker?

:hugs: im sorry to hear that hun but still dont lose hope! like i said, most ppl bleed during early pregnancy and waaaaaay to early for US to show anything. I was also reading last night that its common to spot and bleed randomly first months after getting bc removed.

I did test with an IC but it wasn't any darker or lighter was about the same :/

Had the nexplanon implant out on March 2nd. Last night I did notice some weird twiching going on in my lower abdomen and it's been going on and off all day so far...

I did test with an IC but it wasn't any darker or lighter was about the same :/

When will u get the blood test results back?

That's ok Golden! 3 days does seem pretty short - how long is AF usually? Good luck and have fun ;) lol

Usually lasts 1.5 day but last cycle was 5 days so i thought metformin corrected some things for me and thats why it was 5 days. Im still spotting light pink tho, not bad :happydance:

Any signs of ovulation for you?

Oh wow, usually 1.5 days? That would be awesome lol. I know it's not good but it'd be kinda nice to have short ones usually! Glad you're still spotting then!

Nope, no signs of ovulation. :/ My cp is high and soft, but it still seems closed I think and no EWCM. It's very weird.

Just spoke with my Dr... He ordered a blood test for Friday... I woke up yesterday and only had a small amount of spotting to where when I wiped a few times it was gone and barely on my finger and it's still gone... This spotting is pissing me off... Just waiting for Friday to hit... I hope u am pregnant but if not at least my Dr already has a plan to get my periods on track of the blood test is negative. Today I have a lot of cm like seriously it's a lot... Almost like EWCM but not totally.... IDK oh and my cp is super high today

That's good you should hopefully get some answers. I hope you're pregnant too. Hopefully the spotting is normal even though I understand it being aggravating. I'm curious about the cm!

Finally got to the Dr today..nothing on the ultrasound.. Got some bloodwork done and came home to a very heavy flow.. Dr is saying looks like early miscarriage but we'll know for sure after test results come in.. Definitely bummed but will keep trying.. Honestly I almost expected this to happen where it was so soon after mirena :/

I am so sorry DC!! I really hope that's not the case. We're here for you - hang in there! I'll pray for you!

Got the blood tests back, definitely either very early MC or chemical pregnancy. Will keep trying!! This was only cycle 1 and I never expected it to happen so fast so on to cycle 2! Have heard some rumors about having higher chances of a successful pregnancy right after an MC but not sure how true that is :p

Got the blood tests back, definitely either very early MC or chemical pregnancy. Will keep trying!! This was only cycle 1 and I never expected it to happen so fast so on to cycle 2! Have heard some rumors about having higher chances of a successful pregnancy right after an MC but not sure how true that is :p

So sorry hun:hugs: Like u said, only cycle #1 and yes after mc some ppl get pregnant really fast. BTW just curious, did u take pain killer or any meds after ovulation?

I'm so sorry DC. I'm glad you're looking at the positive and keeping your head up! Good luck in cycle 2! I'm rooting for ya! :happydance:

How u doing Bella? if ur bleeding was af, what cd are u today?

Did u test again, what are ur plans for this cycle?

How u doing Bella? if ur bleeding was af, what cd are u today?

Did u test again, what are ur plans for this cycle?

Thanks for asking! :) if my bleeding was AF, I'm on CD 19. I did test this morning with a frer and it was a bfn. I'm really thinking I'm not unless my body isn't realeasing hcg into my urine for some reason. So I'm figuring I'm not. My cp is still high and very soft, blending in.

Not sure what this cycle holds, I guess just figuring out why I had all this hormonal stuff going on.

How are you doing??

ahh thats strange, maybe see a doctor and do blood test?

Im doing well, CD6 today. Still feel pregnant hahah i got bbs hurting, and nausea, low appetite and bitchiness! plenty of bitchiness lol but my test was bfn on cd4 so im pretty sure im not pregnant :cry:

On to my new cycle, i will start testing with opks on cd8 and we are Bding every other day. I may take cough med for cm since i got no ewcm.

I know, I'm a little tempted but I feel pretty resigned that pregnancy is the case. Not sure if they can run your hormone levels? Maybe something is off in that dept. I haven't had any EWCM besides a few spots during a cp check the day or two after my bleeding (AF?). So I am wondering why I haven't ovulated. Usually I get enough that I notice it a lot when I wipe around that time but nothing so far this month.

Haha plenty of bitchiness! I hear ya there! That's interesting you still have that going on. I wonder what's causing it if it's not pregnancy. Pardon my ignorance, but what does cough medicine do for cm?

So sorry hun:hugs: Like u said, only cycle #1 and yes after mc some ppl get pregnant really fast. BTW just curious, did u take pain killer or any meds after ovulation?

I believe I took a generic form of Excedrin migraine once or twice. I was getting killer migraines that nothing could help and all 3 of the kids were home for the week for spring vacation while my husband worked nights and my dogs were getting over excited to have the kids home with all the nice weather so I didn't see much of a choice :(

I know, I'm a little tempted but I feel pretty resigned that pregnancy is the case. Not sure if they can run your hormone levels? Maybe something is off in that dept. I haven't had any EWCM besides a few spots during a cp check the day or two after my bleeding (AF?). So I am wondering why I haven't ovulated. Usually I get enough that I notice it a lot when I wipe around that time but nothing so far this month.

Haha plenty of bitchiness! I hear ya there! That's interesting you still have that going on. I wonder what's causing it if it's not pregnancy. Pardon my ignorance, but what does cough medicine do for cm?

Maybe u ovulated but didn't notice it. I personally get no ewcm, but opks help me track ovulation. Did u BD around ur fertile window? Will see how this cycles ends.

Cough med supposed to thin mucus and helps with ewcm. I never had ewcm before so maybe that's my problem (highly doubt it), so I'm just gonna try that and see what I get.

I read that some pain killers can cause chemical, I always try not to take anything but I heard ya, sometimes headache can be really painful.

I bought oil blend for headache but doesn't work that well:(

Maybe u ovulated but didn't notice it. I personally get no ewcm, but opks help me track ovulation. Did u BD around ur fertile window? Will see how this cycles ends.

Cough med supposed to thin mucus and helps with ewcm. I never had ewcm before so maybe that's my problem (highly doubt it), so I'm just gonna try that and see what I get.

It is possible I ovulated if I did without EWCM. The past few months I had EWCM around my fertile days that the app said I would be fertile.
I did not BD around that time frame so I definitely won't be from this cycle.

Ohh ok - good to know about the cough medicine. Wouldn't have thought of that! Hope that helps you this cycle! :)

I read that some pain killers can cause chemical, I always try not to take anything but I heard ya, sometimes headache can be really painful.

I bought oil blend for headache but doesn't work that well:(

Huh I'll have to look into that! I just got a vitamix and found some green drink recipes that are supposed to help or prevent migraines, I get them a lot :( I also heard Gatorade is good for them too but I haven't been able to find a flavor I really like so far lol

DC, i think it depends what causes ur headache. Electrolyte drinks can help if ur headache is from dehydration. I usually get it from hunger, if i dont pack lunch for example, i def get headache.

I think one Tylenol a day is okey during ttc, but whats one pill gonna do lol

Bella, apparently ewcm changes with ur diet. I seen ewcm once and that time i was drinking orange juice. I know for sure juices help with cm but i cant have them due to my diet. Maybe this cycle ur diet was slightly different and thats why u didnt get ewcm. Im still hoping that u are preggo tho!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->