Implantation Bleeding?

Holla girls! Bella how are u doing hun? still in limbo or af came?

DC13 how are u doing with mc bleeding?

Still heavy... Its definitely taken it's toll, I can barely stay awake but OB prescribed me tranexamic acid today to stop it so now I get to go through the lovely side effects from that but at least it will finally stop (i hope..)

I'm sorry :( Hang in there! What kind of side effects come from that?

For me it makes me very tired, shakey, and my eyes have a little trouble focusing but it's only for 5 days at most so it's not terrible..and I was already really tired so nbd, but I'm just completely done feeling so crummy and want to feel some kind of normal again :/

hi ladies, sorry to gatecrash your thread. we're not even strictly ttc yet but today, 4 days before AF due, i've got light pink spotting. Its only really when i wipe. Normally when AF arrives it doesn't take long before its in full flow so to speak, and normally very heavy for first few days. Does this sound like it could be IB?

10 days of MC bleeding from the day I started spotting until today.... Any idea how to make this go faster? Ready to put this behind me... Also when you MC do you count it as AF to figure out when ovulation will be?

Big gentle hugs! I had a MC back in January so I have unfortunately been through this recently. The answer is, yes, MC is counted as AF. That was one of the hardest things for me was that it was counted that way. I did not want it to be and was angry at my body bouncing back before my heart had.

10 days of MC bleeding from the day I started spotting until today.... Any idea how to make this go faster? Ready to put this behind me... Also when you MC do you count it as AF to figure out when ovulation will be?

I'm so sorry you're going through this :(

I just looked it up and the first thing said "The average time is usually 2 weeks. If the embryo is absorbed by the body, the woman may not experience lots of bleeding. After 4–6 weeks of experiencing a miscarriage, the next period can be expected, which could have a heavier period than usual."

I'm not sure about a way to make it go faster. I would think it's something that probably just has to run its course. :/

This is often dependent upon how far you were along when the MC occurred. Also every woman is different - for some women it's about the length of a period, for others it can be much longer. It was about 7-10 days for me but ovulation occurred later, so that cycle my period was about 4-5 days later than it should have been.

For me it makes me very tired, shakey, and my eyes have a little trouble focusing but it's only for 5 days at most so it's not terrible..and I was already really tired so nbd, but I'm just completely done feeling so crummy and want to feel some kind of normal again :/

That's good it's not a more permanent medication. I hope you can get back to feeling normal soon.

hi ladies, sorry to gatecrash your thread. we're not even strictly ttc yet but today, 4 days before AF due, i've got light pink spotting. Its only really when i wipe. Normally when AF arrives it doesn't take long before its in full flow so to speak, and normally very heavy for first few days. Does this sound like it could be IB?

It is possible especially if you are typically very normal. It sounds like IB typically occurs about a week before your expected AF, but for some women it happens closer to AF and has been mistaken for starting. I'd give it a couple days and see if you start. I know it's early but have you taken any tests yet?

I'm still honestly not sure what caused my spotting a week before my AF last month but it happened again this month so it could just be hormonal fluctuations. I'm not sure since I've never had this happen before.

So MC bleeding is finally coming to and end it's been 19 days and I'm getting less tired but more achey.. my fertility tracker is all out of sorts now. Before now I was using IC OPKs and an app, Maybe I should switch to something a little more pricey like clear blue? Anyone have any suggestions or advice?

So MC bleeding is finally coming to and end it's been 19 days and I'm getting less tired but more achey.. my fertility tracker is all out of sorts now. Before now I was using IC OPKs and an app, Maybe I should switch to something a little more pricey like clear blue? Anyone have any suggestions or advice?

I definitely recommend the digital ClearBlue- it's pricy but it takes the guesswork away. It's either a smiley face or it isn't!

I used both CB and IC, i personally get a good dark line so dont need smiley face and waste money on CB.

I think i unsubscribed from this thread by accident, thats why i hav been gone!

Bella, how u feeling hun? did u get af yet?

DC, i see bleeding stopped! goodluck with ur next cycle. Have pineapple core after ovulation or try aspirin, both will help implantation

I'm glad it's finally coming to an end. I'm sure it was not an easy thing to go through. :(

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the trackers to determine ovulation. I'd love to see what others say though!

I think i unsubscribed from this thread by accident, thats why i hav been gone!

Bella, how u feeling hun? did u get af yet?

DC, i see bleeding stopped! goodluck with ur next cycle. Have pineapple core after ovulation or try aspirin, both will help implantation

No worries! I ended up having another 5 days of spotting before 4 days of bleeding with a lot of clots and still having sharp pains at times so I went to the doctor today. They did a pregnancy test in office which was negative, which I knew it would be because the past two I took last week were. I did show the one nurse the pictures of my faint line tests and she said she could definitely see the lines and she got all excited. I told her the last two were negative though so they had me test in office. i have to go in tomorrow morning for the hcg test and general blood work for my thyroid and they are having me go in for an ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound to make sure I didn't have an ectopic pregnancy or have a cyst. I have to wait for a call about when the ultrasounds will be. Still a waiting game but I'm fairly certain now that I'm not pregnant, but I'm not sure if maybe I was or not :(

The nurse practitioner did say that sometimes hcg is not passed through the urine so could cause a false negative on a hpt and also sometimes hormone fluctuations can cause hcg to be detected on a test when a pregnancy did not actually occur. Not that this really helps anyone, but I guess it's good to know.

Thanks for asking! How are you doing golden?? I've missed you girls!

oh thats crazy, maybe it was just hormonal inbalance. Thats good they are checking everything. What CD are u?

Im 7dpo, no spotting or uti symptoms this cycle. I had some itchiness down there after ovulation but then i googled like mad person and found out whats wrong. Apparently some ppl get itchy, uti like symptoms durin LP due to PH sensitivity. So webmd was recommending baking soda bath but then i used preseed to balance ph so no more itchiness

Gotcha. That's good you have that experience to go by and compare it to. I'm hoping it was implantation! I've heard different pregnancies can be different for the same woman so it could be. Good luck testing! That wait is so hard!

Yes, I've heard that l as well.. Thanks so much for replying and for your viewpoints! :)

You're welcome! :)

So it ended up being what I think was AF 10 days early. NEVER happened to me before, EVER.. I wondered if it could have been something else.. but I never tested positive for pregnancy. Anyway, DH and I are hoping for this cycle. If I count that weird occurrence as AF, then ovulation is due on Friday. Fingers crossed!

oh thats crazy, maybe it was just hormonal inbalance. Thats good they are checking everything. What CD are u?

Im 7dpo, no spotting or uti symptoms this cycle. I had some itchiness down there after ovulation but then i googled like mad person and found out whats wrong. Apparently some ppl get itchy, uti like symptoms durin LP due to PH sensitivity. So webmd was recommending baking soda bath but then i used preseed to balance ph so no more itchiness

Yes it's very good they are checking everything out. I am CD 6 now. I'm glad youre not spotting or uti this cycle! Gotta love google, although sometimes I think it hurts as much as it helps lol. I didn't know pressed would balance ph- that's good to know! Do you just get that at any drug store?

So it ended up being what I think was AF 10 days early. NEVER happened to me before, EVER.. I wondered if it could have been something else.. but I never tested positive for pregnancy. Anyway, DH and I are hoping for this cycle. If I count that weird occurrence as AF, then ovulation is due on Friday. Fingers crossed!

That's strange to have one 10 days early. Maybe something was up with your hormones that cycle. My fingers are crossed for you this cycle!

So this was today's 2nd MU, had to wait for my phone to charge to take the pic.. It's been 13 days since the MC bleeding stopped, any chance this is still left over from MC hormones? It was very very early MC so I thought hormones would have stopped by now..

Attachments

• 20160522_142146-1.jpg
    20160522_142146-1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 14
Very strange! I'm not sure :/ I thought the hormone levels dropped quickly after a MC, but it could still be from that.

Is it just me or do you see the faintest line on the hcg test? The LH is very obvious but on the hcg in the same spot it looks a tad darker in spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->