Implantation Bleeding?

RPRJRA

Reaction score
Hi all! I just signed up, so I'm not entirely sure how this works...

My last period was on 5/23/16. I have a 28 day cycle. Hubby and I BD 6/3 and I ovulated 6/6. I was supposed to start AF on 6/20, but did not. I also usually spot the three days before and didn't have any at all. Later on in the day (6/20) I had some brown discharge and cramps. I thought for sure AF was on her way so I put on a pad. Checked later in the day and nothing was on the pad, just brown discharge when I wiped. Same thing today, nothing but brown discharge. I have three kids and don't remember having this before. Could this be implantation?

I have been nauseas since ovulation, headaches, and more fatigued then usual.

I took a First Response test (the pink one) and as the urine was going through the test window the first line turned pink hen faded and the "not pregnant" line showed up. Waited a few mins and it was still :bfn: and threw it away. Had to pee (again) 30 mins later and pulled it out of the trash and the positive line was faint pink. I've read that First Response are pretty accurate. ie:if there's a line, no matter when it shows up, it's :bfp: Also read that if the line is pink and not blue or grey it's a :bfp: Is that true?

Hmm FRER are having some trouble at the moment with giving false faint lines. I don't really understand why. But what you're experiencing sounds pretty simular to implantation bleeding. I'd leave to test for a couple of days. I implanted on 9dpo but didn't get a BFP until 16dpo. Don't give up! Fingers crossed xx

:witch: started after two days of brown discharge. More blood (sorry tmi) then I've ever had. I thought maybe it was evap, but still feeling nauseas. Maybe chemical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->