Implantation bleeding

Allysonjean24

Reaction score
Any ladies who had had implantation bleeding, maybe you can help me. I am 6 days dpo with af due in 9-10 days and Early this morning when I went to the bathroom, there was a small amount of brownish pinking cm on the toilet paper for two wipes and that's it! (sorry if that's tmi) I got so excited and even woke up my husband to tell him even though I probably shouldn't have. I was so absolutely sure i saw it and I immediately logged it and I expected to see some more of it in the day. Since this morning (around 5), I have not experienced any more spotting and now I'm doubting myself. Is it possible that such brief and small amounts could be implantation bleeding?

Hi Allyson.. that seems very possible. I have never been pregnant before but I have read a lot about implantation bleeding and I think there is certainly a good chance that's what it is. I actually had a similar thing happen to me today. I am 7dpo today and when I woke up and went to the bathroom, I didn't have any blood when I wiped, but I had one small (like less than the size of a dime) drop of brownish red blood on my underwear. I was so surprised! I am not convinced it is implantation bleeding... I think there is a good chance it was, but I am trying to avoid getting my hopes up. I don't usually spot during any parts of the month except when I have my period...but there was one time, while I was TTC many months back, that I got a small amount of blood on the toilet paper when I wiped. It was right around when implantation would occur and I was convinced I was pregnant. But then I never got a positive test and my period ended up coming. I still wonder if maybe I had an embryo that started to implant but wasn't successful, but who knows. Just saying I don't want to get my hopes up because ya never know what's going to happen. It sounds promising though. Good luck! I hope you get a BFP!

Seems possible to me! With DS1 I never noticed it (because we weren't TTC) but with DS2 I had a single spot of red blood on around 8dpo. Fingers crossed :dust:

Thanks Berri. You make me feel better about the single spot I got today! I was expecting to see a little more than one small spot, but maybe it was implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->