Implantation CD10?!

BeachBaby1

Reaction score
I've spent half of today thinking "What the....?!"

I have always had a regular 24- 28 day cycle, ovulation day has been around CD12 - CD 14 the handful of times I've checked.

Last week I DTD with my man on CD6 (a day or two after my period ended). He pulled out on both occasions - the first time took him by surprise but it seemed like he got out in time. I realise there may have been a bit of pre-ejaculation the second time but being CD6 I figured they would never make it to ovulation anyway.

On CD 9 felt some light cramps and figured it could be ovulation cramps.

So on CD 9 (evening) and CD 10 (morning) I did an OPK test - no sign of ovulation yet. I went to work, felt a watery flow and figured it was the CM coming along.

Boy did I get a shock when I went to the bathroom.

Heavy bloody, mucous and tiny clots!! On day 10!! I couldn't believe it! I thought I've either got my period twice in 10 days (which has never happened) or this is an early and heavy implantation bleed?!

I started googling to see if others got pregnant on CD6 and if others have had bleeding by CD10 and sure enough there are many cases, I read a study about how sperm can induce an early ovulation....

But either way I would be stunned if I ovulated on day 6 and then even more surprised that implantation bleeding came along a speedy 4 days later.

My partner is a twin so I'm hoping for a miracle here....!

Does it sound possible?

Has anyone else had such an early bleed like this? Or a super early ovulation day?

If this isn't a surprise pregnancy, what else could it be?! This is really odd.

Hi There!

I'm hoping you're right but it could also be ovulation bleeding. It's supposed to be super rare but it's happened to me a couple of times. Apparently it can happen a day or two before ovulation and should never last more than 3 days and it's a sign of a very strong ovulation. If you're TTC, now's the time to BD!! If you think it might be early implantation, I'd wait at least 3 days to do a HPT as it can take a while for the HCG to show up in your urine. GL keep us updated!!

Not saying your not pregnant with twins, but if you were it would be your doing not oh :)

Yeh, thanks, :) I did my research later and realised Twins are carried on the mum's side - what a shame.

I'm old enough to be throwing out multiple eggs at this stage in life so it would be nice to get two at once :)

Update: I am still none the wiser....

I realised that amongst my shock and confusion yesterday I made a mistake in my first post. I was actually on CD11 when I got the full day of heavy bleeding.

Today is CD12 and there has only been teeny tiny amounts of spotting today.

CD12 when I usually get my OPK positive.....but still nothing.

I just had a look at my past OPK tests. There was a superrr faint second line on CD10 but that was using a different brand to the rest so who knows if that changes things.

Back to the waiting and googling game.....

Btw, another factor that could contribute to these wacky changes:

I have been taking Fertilaid and Ovaboost for the last few months - I became more vigilent with these tablets in the last month.

Ovaboost contains myo-inositol which has been shown to shorten ovulation time and increased follicular maturation.

So if I don't O soon, this is probably why.....

Also the only way you implanted on cd10 is if you ovulated like cd3. I guess it could be possible, but most people dont that early nor while their on their menstrual......

Update....

I had another 6 days of faint spotting after that big heavy bleed day.

Went to Dr and had an ultrasound on CD13 which showed a 2cm dominant follicle (and had a positive OPK that day) so that was my ovulation day.

All looked completely fine.

So I didn't ovulate early and the swimmers would have to survive 7 days for any chance of conception...unlikely.

Then, 8DPO I felt extremely nauseous on the train - got off, threw up, walked through the gates, threw up again, got myself to the office and threw up again in the bathroom - no food - all watery.

Sharp pinching on left ovary every day.

AF due in 6 days so will see if anything odd happens - will be surprised if anything was left in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->