Implantation cramping? Late O? What's going on?

nicem815

Reaction score
So, my period was due on the 22. The last two months, it has been RIGHT ON the 22. So, I kind of assume it will be the same this month. Yesterday and today, I got positive OPKs.....I thought, "hmm...okay." So I enter that into my Glow app and it pushes my period due date back to the 27?? I have no clue. I haven't had much success with the app being accurate yet.

ANYWAY....

I started cramping today....husband and I had sex the 15 and the 18. I supposedly ovulated on the 18 and 19 (today). The cramps were on both sides of my public area between my hip bones, if that description makes sense?? :ohh: What does implantation cramping feel like??

Guess I'm just confused. Being pregnant now would be a welcomed blessing but oh how I hate waiting!!

Oh, and I also got an accidental positive pregnancy test by testing the OPK and preggo test together. When I took them separately, the pregnancy test was negative.

I don't know ladies! I'm just confused!

For me ovulation cramping felt like mild AF like cramping. If you're uncertain about opk I'd check BBT. It gives you a dip followed by a rise and elevated temp confirming that you have in fact ovulated. Saves me a headache from guessing at lines or watching for smileys.

For me ovulation cramping felt like mild AF like cramping. If you're uncertain about opk I'd check BBT. It gives you a dip followed by a rise and elevated temp confirming that you have in fact ovulated. Saves me a headache from guessing at lines or watching for smileys.

I'll have to start doing that. I ordered a new thermometer for it and now I can't find it haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->