implantation cramps... 6 dpo?

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
Hi all..it's been quite awhile since I've been on here....

DH and I are NTNP and this morning I was woken at 5am with intense cramps which lasted about 15 minutes. I wasn't totally sold that I was pregnant until this. Is it possible for that to happen 6 dpo? I am thinking about testing on Monday.

Thanks all...and happy to be back!

I remember you too! Crazy to be back in this whole process..I thought we were done! :-=

It’s definitely possible for implantation to happen at 6DPO, I believe the average range of implantation is 6-12dpo with 7-10dpo being the normal.

Personally, I think I felt implantation at 6DPO, felt like a warming pressure that swept across my lower stomach. At 8DPO I got a faint pos on an ic then a positive frer at 9DPO. So definitely possible.
Excited to see how this goes for you! Fingers crossed!

I am NTNP kinda. I also felt cramps yesterday which would have been around 6dpo, it was quite intense for a while. Today I have nothing and tested using a internet cheapie and got a BFN (I know it would be too early probably) I wonder how long after potential implantation the HCG takes to show on a pregnancy test? Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->