• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation Cramps

Thanks Angie. As I thought I did not hold off and got a BFN this morning. Have started to get cramps again although mild, I am betting the :witch: gets me tonight or tomorrow, hope she doesn't though! Still watery type cm.

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

what test did you use

xx

I used superdrug. Still no AF but I reckon she is going to be here soon. Will keep you updated. Don't want to get my hopes up that I will have a late BFP cos I am 15dpo probably now so I'm sure I would of had it by now if I was going to.

Starmoon - I truly hope you get your BFP - I didnt get a BFP with my ds#2 until a week over due AF, and with my daughter I was nearly 8 weeks before anything would show.

Starmoon - I truly hope you get your BFP - I didnt get a BFP with my ds#2 until a week over due AF, and with my daughter I was nearly 8 weeks before anything would show.

Did you have any symptoms with either preg? Were you testing and kept getting BFN or was it just that you had no idea you were pregnant and therefore got a late BFP because of that?

Did you have any symptoms with either preg? Were you testing and kept getting BFN or was it just that you had no idea you were pregnant and therefore got a late BFP because of that?

With my daughter I had every symptom under the sun, however I conceived her before I had a period after having her big brother :dohh: I was also breastfeeding, so I was taking tests and they were all neg - then I went to gp;s and he convinced me my hormones were all over the place from giving birth and breastfeeding. But I just knew. She was born 11 months to the day after her big brother.

With son #2 I was sure af was late, did two tests one on Sat, one on Sun both neg, finally on the Friday (period due Thurs) I got a very faint positive - no symptoms all the way through just like his brother.

Thanks. Still no AF here yet. To be honest it doesn't feel like its gonna start anytime soon. Still have watery cm. Don't wanna test as don't want to be disappointed with another BFN. Surely it would have been positive yesterday if I was pregnant?

not really hun i have heard some people not get a bfp until 2 weeks after af was due

xx

not really hun i have heard some people not get a bfp until 2 weeks after af was due

xx

Thanks Angie, that makes me feel a bit better although I am trying not to get my hopes up!

I have PM'd you. x

AF got me with a vengeance this morning! At least we can move on til next month. Thanks everyone for your help this month. Xx

so sorry she got you starmoon. Loving your pma though, here is to next month :hugs:

I am 8 dpo and yesterday experienced a pain/sort of cramping very low between the middle and the right and behind the pubic bone. It's still there today. Its not normally where I get period cramping I don't think...could this be implantation? I had a very light pink streak in undies this am. anyone else experience this symptom and found they were pregnant? Test was neg this am. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->