• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation Cramps

Starmoon

Reaction score
Hi All

I am 12dpo today and period is due on Monday 5th. I had a dot (literally) of blood on 5/6dpo when I wiped.

From 10dpo till present I have had cramps - like AF. However I NEVER had this before, only had them in past a couple of hours before AF shows. Everytime I go to the toilet I expect to see AF early. I have POAS more than once and got BFN. Other than this I have had creamy/sticky cm since ov this month (also unusual) and tender boobs only when I touch them.

Am not going to test again until Mon.

What do people think of the above and my chances. Surely would get a BFP by now on a ER test which is what I used?

Thanks for your help in advance.

:kiss:

we are the same in our cycle ...im 12 dpo and expecting af on the 5th as well. i havent tested today so i dont know if im pregnant or not...

my only advice i can give you is that it isnt over till af starts...you might just be a bit early yet to test. how do you know when you ovulated? do you temp or use opks?

I would say it's still a bit early to be testing. Wait until maybe end of next week or so and test again!

GL, fx you get your BFP! :)

hi hun

i had no bleeding but bad cramps from 10dpo and i was the same and thought af was on its way - i had tested at 9dpo and 11dpo and on 11dpo someone said to me that because i had felt cramps at 10dpo it was probably implantation and that a poss pg test wont show up for 2 to 3 days after which would be 13dpo - tested on 13dpo and bfp

hope that makes sense

good luck

xx

Thanks for your replies so far. MsLesley, I used OPK so that's how I know when I ovulated. Cramps are still here but lesser than they have been and still no AF. Have resisted testing again! Boobs are bit sorer than yesterday as well. I will try to hold off POAS til Monday lol!

Bit of an update, cramps have all but disappeared and now have watery cm.

Is it just me or does everyone think to themselves that they may imagine symptoms cos they so want them to be there lol?!

Also, I think I may have miscalculated DPO. I took 1dpo from the day after my smiley on CB OPK, however I used cheapies the day after and showed a very strong line (alot darker than control), so if I ovulated after this one, I might be as early as 10 or 11dpo instead of the 13dpo I thought I was today? Can anyone give any advice on calculating dpo please? My AF is due Monday 5th.

ohhh mine went watery and then a few days later dried up all together.
how long is your cycle

usually 28 days. Has been since coming off the pill in Oct, apart from last month which was 24 days ending in a 1 day long AF. Am on CD27 today.

I'm 8dpo My cycle is due in 6 days. I tested 1 day ago and it was negative. Should I test again or just wait to see if my cycle starts ? I don't know what to do ! I'm trying to be hopeful but that negative test shot me down.

You could test again just before AF due and then if she doesnt show. You know you will test before.......if you like me!

usually 28 days. Has been since coming off the pill in Oct, apart from last month which was 24 days ending in a 1 day long AF. Am on CD27 today.

thats weird - just one day - what date was that
your dpo starts the day after your poss - i was also a bit unsure as mine also was darker 2 days later - in the end i went on the lowest dpo

I'm 8dpo My cycle is due in 6 days. I tested 1 day ago and it was negative. Should I test again or just wait to see if my cycle starts ? I don't know what to do ! I'm trying to be hopeful but that negative test shot me down.

you are a bit early - i did that as well - lol - didnt get my poss until 3 days before af was due

I did opk and got my first + on 21st and also the following day the 22nd so thats about right

so really you can test anytime now if you wanted - i used a 10miu

Am going to hold off until Tues if AF not shown, well I will try!

Thanks Angie. As I thought I did not hold off and got a BFN this morning. Have started to get cramps again although mild, I am betting the :witch: gets me tonight or tomorrow, hope she doesn't though! Still watery type cm.

Waiting, waiting, waiting......

any update starmoon. Hope :witch: hasnt shown her face yet. Have you decided when you will test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->