Implantation or AF

laura&faith

Reaction score
I posted over a week ago now of having cramps etc and people posted ovulation, today only when i wiped i had a very pale pink kn the tissue, is the :witch: making a early show or is it implantation.

Im always on time for af never early, so far I've logged all my symptoms that I've been having since a few days after ovulation.

.lower back ache
.very tired
.big appetite
.moody (put that one down to been tired and cant just go to sleep)
.Skins breaking out
.sense of smell very strong
.very very bloated
.few on and of cramps

My af isn't due till Saturday and is always in time, i caved and used internet cheepies pregnancy test but was a faint negative, although with my first no pregnancy test would pick it up when i did finally get a positive i was 5weeks gone.such a weird one this month, hoping some of you lovely ladies can shed some light:kiss:

Hmm it could be either! Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya! (sorry i am not help)

:dust:

Thanks any reply is good, i don't get spotting before af so it is weird for me

I'm having the same, spotting three days before af is due, I thought it was af for sure but I always get af heavy, so I have no idea what's going on, hopefully we both end up with bfp's.

Its awful not knowing, I've only had the odd one or two spots when wiped its not enough to need a liner, just hoping for saturday to hurry up and see if the :witch: comes

Im about 10-11dpo now and still got light cramps and spotting but this morning when i woke up i had quiet alot of blood come away and now back to only when i wipe im confused

I had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy...I had not had any symptoms but when I wiped there was stringy pale pink muccus on the tissue (sorry...TMI) so I worked out I was around 9dpo...tested and got a BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->