Implantation Spotting and BFP

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I think I experienced implantation bleeding yesterday as I spotted bright pink only once when I wiped and nothing else so far. So I was wondering. Has anybody experienced implantation spotting and if you have how many days afterwards did you get your BFP?

With my daughter I actually bled for 5 full days but it was very very light. It occurred on the same day my AF was due so I just assumed that's what it was. It was a week later when my breasts became so tender that I thought maybe it wasn't AF but implantation bleeding and I tested. Sure enough, very very strong, instantaneous positive test.

However I have heard that from IB, the earliest you can get a faint positive is about 3 days after. Good luck! Baby Dust!

-AussieBub

With my daughter I actually bled for 5 full days but it was very very light. It occurred on the same day my AF was due so I just assumed that's what it was. It was a week later when my breasts became so tender that I thought maybe it wasn't AF but implantation bleeding and I tested. Sure enough, very very strong, instantaneous positive test.

However I have heard that from IB, the earliest you can get a faint positive is about 3 days after. Good luck! Baby Dust!

-AussieBub

I had bleeding with my daughter too! It was super heavy so I figured AF had showed up but a month later when I missed my AF I tested and it was a super strong BFP. I was about 1 month and a half pregnant by then Lol. I hope this is really it since I have not had this happen ever.

I hope this is it for you too. Fingers crossed! Lots of sticky baby dust to you!

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->