Implantation spotting to bfp, how many days?

noodlesmummy

Reaction score
I THINK i got a VERY VERY "can only see a shaddow in the right light" line this morning, then this evening i have had some spotting. I thought it was AF comming early, but its stopped again now. When should i test again? Is tomorrow morning too early?
I was working it out, and i may have implanted over the last few days, so my body is slowly making the hcg get to my urine, but the spotting took a day or so to get to from uterus to vjj? Is that possible?

I had IB 8dpo and BFP on a 10mUI IC at 12dpo.

I had implantation spotting from 9dpo to 11dpo and got very very very faint BFP on IC at 13DPO - literally you had to hold it in a certain light to see it, I thought I had imagined it! Kept testing and lines kept getting darker then did a CB Digi at 15DPO (day after AF was due) and got proper BFP!

Well i didnt have spotting, but felt the implantation!!! And still feel this baby tugging and pulling in my uterus...i got my bfp at 12dpo witha 25mui.... Dollar tree pregnancy test...if you are spotting i think that is a great sign at this point...

I had the tiniest amount of pink cm when I was pregnant with my son - it was about 8/9DPO and I got my faint positive that same night. I think seeing the pink cm was what made me test. But it was 3yrs ago now so I'm not totally sure lol! xxx

48-72hrs after implantation your hcg should be high enough to get a positive hpt....

I didn't get spotting but I think around 8 or 9 dpo I felt implantation. I got extremely hot one night while I was trying to sleep - had to kick the covers off and my husband was comfortable (which never really happens). I got my bfp around 11 or 12 dpo. I got a really really faint one at 11 dpo and a distinct positive at 12 dpo, then consistently tested positive with digitals after that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->