Implantation - usually detected somehow??

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Hi ladies... implantation question for you + one more...

I'm at 7DPO, and I can't say I have felt anything that could possibly signal implantation. No spotting, no pinches besides little off and on but I am pretty sure it was gas, no temp dip (yet). If you were/are pregnant, did you get any sign of implantation? Should I just not worry and be more focused on the fact that my chart is looking good so far? I know I should just relax and see what happens but UGH.

Friday, after a great night's sleep I felt like a wreck - sense of smell was crazy, burping a lot (I rarely do, ever), and mostly I felt so light headed and out of it that I felt out-of-body. This weekend I rested and feel pretty much normal except for my breasts getting more painful (esp. on the sides).

:wacko::shrug::dohh::af:I am so confused!! This is around the time I'd be feeling super PMS-y. I am not due for AF till the 18th. I think I will be in a loony bin by then.

You still have time for implantation to happen, as it can happen between 6-10dpo. And yes normally there will be for sure a temp dip. If no temp dip happens implantation is highly unlikely. Unfortunately there is no 100% sign that implantation for sure happened until you get a bfp. Even with a temp dip and spike the next day doesnt mean it for sure happened. So i would just patiently wait it out and see. Some people get late implantation. Good luck :)

my implantation experience: the baby implanted at 6 dpo for me in the morning. at 9 am sharp, i felt a nuzzly sensation almost too soft to be considered a cramp. it was very low down. no where near my belly button. it also felt internal and lasted for two seconds. then an exact hour later, at 10 am, i felt the same nuzzling sensation but very high up. maybe 2 inches higher. it was still not near my belly button. it was down in the area where the ovaries might be but it definitely wasnt in the ovaries at all. i was probably feeling it in my uterus. i did not have any spotting or bleeding whatsoever. two days later at 8 dpo, i got my bfp at 4 pm.

but i will say i did not even suspect i was pregnant as i was not trying hard to get pregnant. my boyfriend knew i was pregnant before i did haha. he suspected it because of my moodiness and my strange symptoms that were completely opposite of my normal PMS symptoms(yes he knows my body because we've been together for a long time). but it was a complete surprise so no its not 100% to KNOW its implantation even if you're trying really hard to conceive. pms symptoms mimic pregnancy symptoms so well. its pretty much why i stopped trying hard after two months because the pms symptoms drove me crazy. i immediately fell pregnant the month i stopped charting and bding so much. i only bd'd one time.

With my first, I'm pretty sure that I felt implantation. I was vacuuming and all of a sudden felt a quick and sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I actually yelled "ouch" out loud because it hurt that bad. It felt like someone was inside of my stomach and stapled something to me. I was a few days post ovulation and never felt anything like that since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->