Implantation?? WAY too soon though!!

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been watching opks for a few days, two low fertility, 3 high days, and then peaked on the 7th. Me and dh bd on the 4th or 5th then again on the 8th. Yesterday (the 8th obviously) I had some mild cramps, gassy feeling, and a heavy feeling uterus, just felt pregnant but I brushed it off as my mind playing tricks on me because there's NO WAY everything happened that fast. But then today I am having pink "bleeding". There's no way that's possible, right? I'm so confused lol. This will be my 5th pregnancy (2 losses)

Perhaps your calculations are wrong? I would say it's to fast but not if your calculations are wrong

What do you mean? I've got the dates and everything right since they were just the other day, otherwise that would be TOTALLY possible lol. The only thing I'm not 100% on would be the exact day I ovulated if the opk was wrong, I use the clear blue one that uses the smilies so I don't have to guess with the lines. Regardless, if it was before the dates listed it would be impossible since me and dh hadn't BD since my last period until then. Ugh idk!!!! Lol

Does the peak mean you are due to ovulate in the next 12-36hrs? Because that would mean if you got a peak on the 7th you would likely o on the 8th. Your symptoms do sound like o symptoms to me. I get some pink blood when I o too. Good luck!

Exactly to early for implation (to the pint if not humanly possible) since your sure your dates are correct. I would agree with Meg; ovulation spotting.

Peak means is has detected enough of the ovulation hormone to indicate ovulation. Wow, I've NEVER had ovulation bleeding before, didn't even know about it happening

Yes it's very possible. Most people don't notice until ttc

I get a little ovulation bleeding most cycles :) apparently it means strong ovulation. GL!

I get a little ovulation bleeding most cycles :) apparently it means strong ovulation. GL!

Thank you! I'm a little worried now though as it has turned into more of a very, very light period type bleeding, like just enough to mess up my underwear but not enough to even fill a pantyliner. A quick Google search said you can't start your period only a few days after O and that ovulation bleeding can be mistaken as a light period sometimes so I'm still hopeful that that's what it is but I can't help but be a little worried. What do you ladies think?

I agree I have never had ovulation spotting but I have read about it and heard the same thing that it is associated with a really strong ovulation. :). I wouldn't worry too much about it, it could also be irritation of the cervix from the bad. Fxed, You have great timing. I think starting your period that close to o is a bigger issue that you likely do not have. I have honestly never heard of it and I've been hanging around these parts for years. At most maybe a few days early/off regular lp but if you are typically regular and have a normal lp I chalk it up to irritation or ovulation bleeding.

Well it turns out the opk was predicting my period instead of ovulation. Oh well, according to FF I'm predicting high fertility days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and ov on Thursday. I'll also be checking with opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->