Implantation?

kag1031

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm thinking i may be having implantation bleeding. Its 4 days before my period and when i wiped it was brown. Then the next time i went to the bathroom it was pinkish watery so i put a tampon in thinking af was starting early well i took toom the tampon out a few hours laterand it was just coated in dark almlost blackish discharge. And nothing when wiping but a small red dot. So i put in another tampon for precaution do you think this sounds like implantation?
Af isnt technically due till sunday.

Also i have been nauseated for days and noticed my nipples are double their normal size.

If your nipples truly are double the normal size, I would take a test. That sounds medically cause for concern.

If your nipples truly are double the normal size, I would take a test. That sounds medically cause for concern.

Maybe not exactlly double but noticeably bigger and breasts are fuller. I tried a testbefore the bleeding this morning and was negative

If you just implanted the test wouldn't detect any hCG yet, so fingers crossed! :)

Well, do you ever spot before your period? I tend to a couple days prior, but usually only when i wipe up high. I hate to see the BFNs, so I now wait to test until 12 dpo or later, but I try to just wait until I've missed my period. If you can deal with getting the BFN, testing anywhere from 10dpo on usually gives some sort of line should you be pregnant. But every woman is different! You said you are 4 days away - I'd at least wait until tomorrow to see if you're still spotting.

Okay. And nope i never spot before which is odd. Also my temp is still higher then usualy 98.8

Its bleeding just like my period now but I have been reading that some women have it heavy implantation but I am not sure. I think I will wait to see how long it lasts and maybe test after I still have a dollar tree test left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->