Implementation bleeding.. need opinions please

CFLCP

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I need your opinion please. Has anyone on here had implementation bleeding before? I have been ttc for 13 months and so want a BFP. I am currently on the 2ww and this month have tried my absolute hardest not to symptom spot!
Anyway yesterday i was 10 DPO, i went to the toilet and noticed quite a bit of brown discharge/blood in my underwear. My period is not due for another 5 days.
I have since then been checking continuously and i have not have any brown tints to anything and CM is clear and normal. I wonder if this might be implementation bleeding?

I only have 4 days to wait now until AF is due and really don't want to test early this month. I am so exciting that this might be a good sign. Please give your opinions ladies :)

i did not have any implantation bleeding at all before my bfp at 8dpo but i felt implantation at 6 dpo at 9 and 10 am sharp. felt like a nuzzly hug sensation and not a cramp at all. i didnt get any bleeding from implantation until 5 and a half weeks pregnant and it wasnt brown, pink, or red. it was tan and the spots were in my cm. yes, implantation continues to occur until 6 weeks and some days. but honestly, i think it was mostly my uterus growing and stretching and knocking some blood loose.

anywho, everyone is different with pregnancy symptoms. i learned that early on ttc! my pregnancy symptoms started at conception and were the complete opposite of my PMS symptoms that im always used to (like cramping). baby dust to you!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it was the start of AF... Maybe next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->