Improve Spermquality?

Reilley

Reaction score
Hi there! I am new here, maybe I have overlooked it but I could not find it on here:shy:: does anyone have ideas on how to improve sperm quality? First SA showed 5 million swimmers, no class A, just 4% class B, barely moving. The next SA is scheduled for Jan. Any suggestons????

Hi, my OH had 14 million on his 3rd count, he cut out alcohol and caffeine and took pregnacare for men and when he gave his sample on day of egg collection he got a count of 43 million. I know your OH won't like it over the xmas period but it really worked for us!

Good Luck x

Sounds great, what is pregnacare? Vitamins? can you tell me what is in it, I have never heard of it before.

heres wat my husband takes:
selenium
zinc
co enzyme q10
vit b12
vit e
vit c
flaxseed oil
pregnacare is a multivit you can get for both men and women but we got advised to take each vit separately to make sure you get the right amount.
hope that helps

Thanks! I will go out ant look for something like that!

Hello
Im trying to convince my OH to start taking Ferilaid for men....it has had some fantastic reviews! my OH's results where 25% A+B with only 9% A, the rest where imotile (dead) and with 0 Morphology! he isnt keen on taking mutli vits or pumping his body of cramp is how he puts it but as iv said to him im not asking a lot just to try it for a few months and see what happens otherwise IVF is our only option and youll be expecting me to pump my body full of crap then!!

I am lucky on that issue my hubby will take everything when it works, as long as he does not do research. He will take what I give him :haha:

Hey Reilley my DH is taking L-Carnatine (an amino acid you can find at any pharmacy or grocery store) that's what both my OB had suggested and when we went to the FS he suggested the same thing only that the bottle said to take 2 daily and the FS told him to take 4. He had 32 mill/ml but only 10% Grade 3 and 0 grade 4 :( we haven't done another SA but we are keeping our fingers crossed that has help at least get one of those swimmers to a grade 4 :)

My DH like to work out so taking the L-Carnatine hasn't been bad.

Best of luck!!!!

Thanks girls....Urologist appointment today, I will ask him about the suppleents and keep you posted. :winkwink:

Hi hope you's dont mind me popping in my dh had a vasectomy reversal in march and has since had 2 sa's last one was last tuesday
volume 4.0
concentration 64
motility progressive 33
non progressive 18
immotile 49
total number of
sperm per ejaculate 256
morphology 5
agglutination + small
white blood cells <1
viscosity 1 1=non viscous, 3=viscous

we've been told he has high levels of antisperm so maybe we'll have to try IUI

Hey girls, does anyone know "orthomol fetil plus"? The doc recommended it. L-Carnetin zinc etc. And major expansive, but cheaper than ICSI I guess.

hubby went to the urologist.:awww:..he recommendet "orthomol fertil" wich contains mostly the vitamines and supplements you guys told me about. he said he cannot promise anything but he saw some good results but with all of those things the data is really soft.:shrug: So we talked it over and decided to give it a shot. :wohoo:he is supposed to take it for at least three month. therefore I took a trip to the pharmacy today and payed 120 Euro for a three month package ( the price is after a discount is subtracted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).:hissy: We are keeping our fingers crossed!!!!:friends:

reilley - congrats!!!! I think that's wonderful news!!!!!! Fx!!!!! Best of luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->