In a pickle...

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
Well after one very very faint positive on an internet cheapy and a blatant 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' on a digi, I thought my poas days were done. But no...I thought I would have another go on an internet cheapie this morning and no line! At all!

Now I am all in a pickle and want to go buy another FRER or digi to make sure it still says pregnant.

Note to self...STOP PEEING ON STICKS!

If you didnt get a second line this morning i would say get another digi or fer just to put your mind at ease then stay away from the sticks :haha:

One more, thats it! I know it makes no difference...what will be will be and all that but it will be nice to see 'pregnant' just to set my mind at rest.

I think you have to pee on another stick I'm afraid!

i am still getting negatives on an ic so i used an opk test which really does the same thing and that was pos and i got a digital one and that said pregant but the ic say neg good luck with your next test another BFP im sure

i would go and get another digi test 4 reassurance.

another test won't hurt. I still do them now! :rofl: x

i was the same honey! i found the digi's were must better tbh, i like seeing that word!

yup, i echo what everyone else has said - do a digi!! good luck!!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

me too, do a digi. I did a total of 15 tests just to be sure as the ICs were taking a long time to get darker, but they did....eventually xxx

I couldnt get a line on a IC for ages with Hebe. Get a digi. :)

Is it possible for you to ask your doctor for a blood test? Then you'd know for sure.

i only did one test wen i found out lol then went the dr's a few days later. i didnt know then that most people take loads of tests. im glad though tests r expensive i think they should be free really think the prices of them r so disgusting.

gl with your new test

You could've just had too much to drink before it. I saw a lady on the show "I didn't Know I was Pregnant" thattook a bunch of pregnancy tests the whole time she was pregnant and they all came up negative. She ended up not finding out that she was actually pregnant until she was in labor. Judging from that TV show people end up in labor all the time without knowing they were pregnant.

Sorry to say ladies but did two digi's today and both came up not pregnant :(

Am guessing it was a chemical/early miscarriage.

No bleeding yet but assume thats on the way.

PLEASE dont allow this stoke of bad luck to stress any of you 4-6 weekers out! Have a happy and healthy 9 months and I hope to see you all here again soon xxxx

i would buy a frer 3 pack and take one today and the others every two days until you can see the doc... good luck let us know how this go

Sorry to say ladies but did two digi's today and both came up not pregnant :(

Am guessing it was a chemical/early miscarriage.

No bleeding yet but assume thats on the way.

PLEASE dont allow this stoke of bad luck to stress any of you 4-6 weekers out! Have a happy and healthy 9 months and I hope to see you all here again soon xxxx

So sorry hunny :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"