In desperate need.... Help!!!

KJache1

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been ttc for four months now. I had paragard removed at the end of January and thought we would wait a cycle before actually ttc. My periods were off for a couple months but now they come every 30 days. With the exception of last month. I had a 26 day cycle. Well here I am at cycle day 15. I have been feeling really off. I have had the most stuffy nose my nipples are sore and my boobs ache every so often. Not to mention I have been extremely tired. I have had constant white creamy cm to the point I feel like it's every where. It smells different than normal but not foul so I know there's no infection. I decided what the heck I'll grab a couple ovulation tests and pregnancy tests (dollar tree) and I'll take them both get home and save the others for later. Low and behold the ovulation test is negative. I look at the pregnancy test and there is two lines. I'm literally freaking myself out so I decide that I'll take the other pregnancy test in the morning. Here I am this morning and with this second test and there are two lines again!!! I read both tests before 5 minutes and took pictures. Top is yesterday bottom is this morning. Am I going crazy?! Thinking back my period was very light this last time and I took a test a few days before getting it and it was negative. Could I have ovulated just after my period? Sorry I don't have a mom to talk to otherwise I'd be calling her! Please no negative. Just looking for reassurance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
Not sure what Paraguard is. Is it hormonal? If so it can sometimes take a while for your normal cycles to regulate after hormonal bc. So you could have been having breakthrough bleeding around ovulation but you thought it was your period? I'm not really sure but there's no doubting those lines. Congrats, you are pregnant :)

Paragard is a non hormonal iud. This girl can't do any hormones! But ahhh I don't want to freak out and get excited just yet.

I would suggest it's more likely that you got pregnant before your 'period' but it was too early to show for you (people have different levels of the hcg hormone) and then you had some breakthrough bleeding OR if your 'period' was four days early it could have been heavy implantation bleeding even :) those look like clear positives to me hunny and I want to say congratulations :) where do you live? Do they do bloods where you are routinely?
Take another test in the morning and if that's positive I'd get on the phone to the doctor and say you've had positives and some bleeding and you might get some extra tests which are reassuring <3
All the best, keep us updated. Do you have any questions? Xx

I live in Colorado.... Rural Colorado! Lol it's about an hour to the doctor. I have been having the weirdest dreams and sleeping in... Not normal for me! I am probably going to take another test tomorrow and then call the doctor. I'm just in shock. It's something we want so bad. I just am confused because it's the middle of my so called "cycle". My periods normally last 5 days, 2-3 heavy bleeding, 1 day of light to medium and 1 day of spotting. This one was like enough to have a tampon the first day and spotting the next two days and gone.

I can see those lines! This happened to a good friend of mine the month after she got her copper IUD removed. She had a period, lighter than usual but assumed it was because the IUD was out. The following 'cycle' she had flashing smileys on OPKs for many days, and did a hpt and lo and behold, BFP! I believe she is 35 weeks now...it can happen! Congrats and good luck!

There's no denying those tests :) Do another and then call the doctor and explain the whole story. It sounds like you were pregnant before that bleed to me and it wasn't a proper period. You need your hormone levels checked and maybe an early scan to check on everything if you've had bleeding, just as routine. I'm not surprised you're shocked hehe.
To help you think about it; you're most likely not in a new cycle, you're still in the one before the bleeding, which would make you 5-6 weeks pregnant as a rough estimate based on what you've written above. But of course things need to be checked out by a doctor before anything is certain. Can you get hold of a clearblue or first response test? X

I plan on doing another soon after I hold it for awhile which is hard. And one tomorrow morning. i am in shock!! Haven't even told my hubby lol. I hope this is it!!!

I have tons of these $store tests and just took this one.... It also came from a different store so no fluke.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 19
Yep preggers :) I'd say you're fairly early on with those lines though. Congrats.

The line has gotten darker after 10 minutes. The first picture I took was about two minutes after.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh you are defiantly pregnant hunni!!! Congratulations! X

This is the test I took this morning. There is a line there but very very faint! I am hoping this is still a good sign. I also took a opk and it had a strong line. This is so confusing!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
Still hasn't sunk in but I took another test this morning and made an appointment &#128525;&#128525;&#128525;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
Aww wow congratulations! I new it was a positive for sure :) x

Positive! And I used to live in rural Wyoming :) but no doubt your pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members