In disbelief about Jason Manford's age!!!

b23

Ollie's mummy
Reaction score
I quickly clicked on a story on MSN about him earlier and nearly fell off the sofa when I read how old he was!!!!!! 29!!!

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to believe he was born in the 80s?! He looks 10 years older than he is I'm sure!?

I thought he looked around 30ish tbh so I'm not to shocked.
x

I have a guilty crush on him :rofl:

And me! Now it's far less guilty knowing he's way closer to my age than I thought lol.

Really?! I was so sure he was around 40!! Maybe pregnancy brain is getting to me more than I had thought...

Hmm I would've said 30ish. I think he's quite cute too lol. i think he's so funny!

Yeh It has to be the funnyness thats attractive lol because i quite like Michael Macintyre aswell :blush: & Lee Evans :blush: And there not really 'Attractive' Men to me :haha:

Yeh It has to be the funnyness thats attractive lol because i quite like Michael Macintyre aswell :blush: & Lee Evans :blush: And there not really 'Attractive' Men to me :haha:

Lol how can you fancy a man that SWEATS so much?!!! And Michael Macintyre.. There's nobody I hate more than him! I have to change the channel if he even comes on an advert, he's so smarmy and arrogant!! But yes Jason Manford it a sweetie pie x

I dont know :blush: Thats not the type i go for either :p im not like Sexual attracted to them if that makes sence

i dont go fwwarrrrrrrr yes please then they come one the tele :haha: i dont know its just something about them i like :p

He is a dish :blush:

His joke about the burglar and the can of lynx makes me :rofl: everytime.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->