in for the long haul??

hoping4bbynm2

MomOf2BoysNexpecting
Reaction score
Went to the doctors today and the doctor really had to reach to feel my cervixs and im not really effaced and only 2cm. Baby is still high up=\ does this mean im in it for the long haul?

No out means absolutely nothing .

You could go into labour tonight or have another 5 weeks . How dilated and effected you are before labour doesn't tell you anything about when you will go into labour

Thank you. Whenever he comes he comes but with ds1 coming at 36 weeks I kept thinking ds2 might follow the same lead;)

Well my waters went on my due date and I got contractions right in at 4/5 minutes apart an hour later and my cervix was high and tight shut until I got a pessary :)

I have no idea whatut I my cervix is doing, but I feel like I'm in the same boat as you.... My son came at 36 weeks too, so being over that with this pregnancy is kinda making me impatient! :dohh:

As much as I want to meet my little girl I am enjoying being at bed at 12.13pm watching desperate housewives and eating tuna pasta. So yeah...i'm enjoying it while I can :p ;)

Well my waters went on my due date and I got contractions right in at 4/5 minutes apart an hour later and my cervix was high and tight shut until I got a pessary :)

This is what I wanted to hear haha:) good luck with everything!!

As much as I want to meet my little girl I am enjoying being at bed at 12.13pm watching desperate housewives and eating tuna pasta. So yeah...i'm enjoying it while I can :p ;)

That does sound nice, but this must be your first baby cause I cant remember doing this for the past 3yrs hahaha;)

That does sound nice, but this must be your first baby cause I cant remember doing this for the past 3yrs hahaha;)

:haha: That's what I was going to say!..... I spent the day traipsing around a local adventure park today, the only consolation was hoping that all the walking a swing pushing is helping baby engage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->