In l&d I do believe its time!

jzgrace

Reaction score
I did so much cleaning yesterday! Cleaned and sanitized my bathroom from top to bottom, vacuumed the furniture, vacuumed my house 3 times, swept & mopped, up and down stairs doing laundry, cleaned my kitchen spotless, rearranged living room furniture, cleaned my bedroom and more.
I was contracting all night. Pretty painful but nothing too bad. This morning I woke up and stretched. And when I did I felt fluid in my undies...then I thought ..nooo?.. as soon as I stood up a small gush of watery liquid poured out. So I called l&d and they told me to come in. On the way more fluid gushed out.
I am here now, having mild contractions and just git an amniotic fluid swab, and the nurse checked my cervix. I am still dilated to only 1cm, but I am now 75% effaced. She is waiting on the swab results from the lab.
Im so hungry I was going to make biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. Looks like not lol (brain fart)
ok just got done typing all this and nurse came in and said
"Dun du nuh dun.......its baby day!" My waters broke im in labor!!

Omg I am so excited for you. Praying for a safe labor and delivery! Omg I just turned 39 weeks I'm going to reclean the whole house and dance tofsy!

Ahhh so excited for you Jzgrace (and a little bit jealous :p)

Good luck hun, keep us updated! Xx

Yay! I'm also jealous.. Guess I need to get to cleaning! Good luck!

Thank you ladies! Im not contracting the way they would like, so they said they will most likely give me pitocin. We will see how it goes. Getting very nervous! Feeling the butterflies!

Eeeeeek!!!

I'm so excited for you right now! Stalking for updates jz! Wishing you all the luck in the world! :hugs:

Oh my goodness Jz we were talking about this lastnight lol. So happy for you hun. Good luck and hope all goes with the labor and delivery :).

Good luck, we'll all be eagerly awaiting an update xxxxx

:wohoo: thats fantastic news hun!! Good luck... and pleaaassseee tell me the guest has left the building?? Baby probably knew it was now safe to arrive :haha:

:wohoo: thats fantastic news hun!! Good luck... and pleaaassseee tell me the guest has left the building?? Baby probably knew it was now safe to arrive :haha:

Lol! That is too hilarious! Dh just ran home to grab somethings and her stuff is by the door! He said she's on her way out!

Thank you all for the well wishes! ! I was started on pitocin and contractions are now about 7 minutes apart, and more intense. Ouch!!!!!

:wohoo: that is freaking fantastic!! On both fronts.. well not the pain lol. Its not going to be long woohhoo :D Good job you got her arse kicked into gear :D :D xx

Ty! I know I cant believe my water broke and that im here right now!

What great news to read. I've lost more plug tonight so i'm hoping things kick start overnight. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->