In l&d I do believe its time!

So so so excited to read this!! I'll keep stalking for updates, so post when/if you can! Xx

Love reading these updates! Hopefully once I wake in the morning there will be news of a baby! Xx

oooooh how exciting! Can't wait to hear how everything goes- sounds good so far! :D
I am pretty jealous right now too, I have also spent the morning vacuuming, changing bed sheets, washing, mopping, blah blah blah... nothing yet! I am hoping I set myself into labor in the next few days!
Good luck!!! Will be stalking :D

Yay omgoodness! Good luck! Keep us updated! :hugs:

So exciting, congrats for hitting labour, I hope it goes smoothly & that baby is here in your arms soon :cloud9:

Contractions are regular now every 3 minutes. They have me on the pitocin. It seems to be doing its job. The contractions are so painful! And im so tired. Im dilated to 2 cm.......but they will be checking again here shortly.

Woooo congrats jz how exciting you are on the way to meeting your LO!!! Happy that all the cleaning moved things along for you, now I'm motivated to go at it tomorrow!! Keep us posted :)

Oh my god your so close!!! Hope everything is going as smoothly as possible for you x

Woo I love good news in a morning. Still thinking of you Hun xx

Ahh won't be too much longer now :) Good luck lovely xx

Ahhh such good news! Your guest is gone and baby is on the way! :D Good luck, wishing you the best! :flower:

Good luck JZ!!! i hope you and your baby are doing great and that the shitty guest is long gone from your house now!!! hugs to you!

I had been silently stalking your unwanted guest thread. So happy to hear that she is gone gone gone and just in time too!!!!! Hope your next update contains a birth announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

How are things going jz? I hope your holding your baby in your arms by now :hugs:

Jz, hope everything is going well hun. I'm anxiously waiting to hear some news :).

After checking in on your unwanted guest thread someone said you were in labour so I ran over here!!!

Good luck! Hopefully baby is here now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->