in limbo need help 18dpo pic/chart incl

ms sunshine

Reaction score
right about a week ago i thought i got bfp. yay. on superdrugs 10 miu test. Hubby comes home cant see the line says he doesnt understand the tests wants digi. go and get a digi next morning says not pregnant. speak to doc who said test in a week and call them back and to stop stressing as its early days. well ignoring that advice i have tested with another 10miu and severeal 25 miu and nothing.

now i ovulated a week early normally my cycle is about 33 days so at first im panicing that maybe i didnt o when i thought as i should be on today but looking at chart thats impossible.

heres my chart - My Ovulation Chart

i have no idea what an evap looks like never seen one, is it a chance i have an evap and im still waiting for bfp?

also i thought maybe i had a missed early mc or something but should i have started bleeding by now? again wouldnt know. but i thought i would have less pregnancy symptoms if that was the case but they are getting stronger....

i have loads of symptoms but some are so unique the way it feels i know in my gut im pregnant but cant be happy until i see those lines! the twinges around belly, twinges near or in cervix, also the light headedness, i only ever got it in my last pregnancy, slight nausea never had proper nausea, palpations, only ever got that in last pregnancy, tiredness and needing to wee at least every hr. but the twinges and lightheaded/nausea is so distinctive that as soon as it started to happen i knew. it doesnt happen all day just randomly. i would have thought that would have stopped if there was a problem. i was worried i didnt o when i thought as i was getting positive opks to the run up to 12 dpo and my possible bfp but my temps were up. although the opks are not always positive now they are dark and its constant. i have read early on throughout the day the hormones up and down anyway so thats what im putting that down to

please let me know what you think. im not going to test now until fri. me and hubby had disagreement yesterday as im testing too much and he says if i am preggas then the constant stress is probably not good for the babs. i just need to know if its ok. i have no spotting or af cramps what im feeling is nothing like af symptoms. :flower:

Attachments

• 20150603_115657b.jpg
    20150603_115657b.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11
is there pink colour on the 2nd line in real life on ur hpt?i can see it though! i also have been testing too much this cycle, and i have not got my bfp yet... but it may still be to early for us! i know someone who actually told me that hpt's are not as sensitive as everyone thinks, she is a nurse.. so she has studied about pregnancy/midwifery!! i have that same feeling, that i am pregnant but i am waiting for my BFP! :) i am currently on CD48, with no af and i dont really know for sure when i ovulated. xx

Well I tested this morning bfn and that's it now until Fri. I was sure there was a pink line but when I look at the photos doesn't look as pink to me. But if it was pink and now I can't get anything makes me think I'm not going to stay pregnant. Im Going to take my temp tomorrow see if it's still high. Would just like a bfp again but just feel like it's not going to happen I'm not feeling as optimistic as I did the other day. Sounds stupid but my dad died at Christmas and it was the first time I had been happy.

Do you have many symptoms or come off bcp? Seems a long time for no af is that normal for you? Rubbish this waiting. Thinking if what you said about nurse I suppose I just need to chill out a bit but it's sooo hard lol. Do you have any kids already x

i did have some spotting for a week... it was very very tiny spots of light brown blood & 1 day it was pinkish&waterish.. but not much at all & it was after i wiped, then the last day i seen any kind of spotting i seen tiny spots of pink blood. But yeah my average cycle is 44 days, so im hoping i fell pregnant last month!! i have pcos, so my periods are irregular. Im sorry to hear of ur dads passing, it must have been very hard... sending u baby dust & that u get ur bfp soon!! i am ttc baby number 1 now with my husband.

Oh wow fingers crossed for you don't know how you've coped lasting a month I'm batty after a week lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->