In my second trimester! with 3rd baby!!!!!

familylove4

Reaction score
This was my first round of clomid. Cd 5-9 50mg and it worked! Got my BFP yesterday at 7dpo. I'm having mild camping off and on, sore bbs, normal stuff for now! I'm so happy!!!!

Hi Congratulations :flower:

I have just found out too!

Heres to our summer babies :yipee:

Congrats!!! Yes! June babies!! Lol I'm still in shock lol I keep looking at the tests to make sure the lines are still there hahaha!!!

Congrats! I got bfp on my first round of clomid, too. 50 mg, cd4-8.

Morning sickness, sore bbs, not too tired yet, I'm a little crampy too. I'm loving pickle juice at the moment. Lol

Not got me yet thankfully just a little nauseous on a morning and I didn't get it with my daughter til 8 weeks so hoping this time is the same, yeah I've been cramping too xx

I'm also expecting my 3 child, have a 2 year old and a 3 year old...
Also have PCOS, not sure of my due date yet but first day of last period was 22 sept 2013 :happydance:

Massive congrats to you!!x

Also have PCOS, not sure of my due date yet but first day of last period was 22 sept 2013 :happydance:

Congrats to u too! 2 and 3 year old? Sounds like u have your hands full already lol do u have boys or girls? I have a 3 year old girl

According to 'baby center' by entering ur last af date u should be due on or around 29th June :) xx

Congrats to u too! 2 and 3 year old? Sounds like u have your hands full already lol do u have boys or girls? I have a 3 year old girl

According to 'baby center' by entering ur last af date u should be due on or around 29th June :) xx

Thank you Laurenxs :thumbup:
I have 2 little boys, one JUST turned 2 and the other just turned 3 :flower:
I only tested yesterday, my second line is still very faint :shrug:

When are you due???xx

Your little girl is beautiful by the way! Just seen the pic in your profile photo! :flower:

Aww lovely :) I'm due 19th June (going by last af) had 3 mcs also so got an early scan booked for Thursday I can't wait the not knowing what's going on is driving me mad although me and oh are feeling really positive about this one I genuinely think this one is gonna stick fingers x'ed xx

Congratulations o0ocharlieo0o do u know your due date yet? Xx

Your little girl is beautiful by the way! Just seen the pic in your profile photo! :flower:

Lol aw thank u I keeps trying to update it and it's saying it has but then goes back to that picture ! She's even more beautiful now :p hehe xx

Aww lovely :) I'm due 19th June (going by last af) had 3 mcs also so got an early scan booked for Thursday I can't wait the not knowing what's going on is driving me mad although me and oh are feeling really positive about this one I genuinely think this one is gonna stick fingers x'ed xx

Congratulations o0ocharlieo0o do u know your due date yet? Xx

Really sorry to hear about ur angel babies... Wishing you loads of :dust: and goodluck with your scan let us know how you get on! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->