In need of a little encouragement

Daisy

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this site. My DH and I have been ttc for about 2 years now. We are both 26 years old, neither of us smoke, or really drink. I am feeling low, depressed, and I feel like giving up. Every month you get this feeling like "oh this is it, we did it" and then AF shows up. This month has been one of my lowest months every. On Monday I started spotting and it is Friday and I am still spotting. AF was due today. I am too scarred to even think about taking a test.

Aww hunnie.:hugs::hugs:

Have you been charting? Do you have anything you can take to a docs to get get some standard checks done? :hugs:

Aww babe, it must be so hard for you, i don't have any advice just:hugs:

Oh and welcome to B'n'B

hang on in there daisy
i had my 2nd miscarriage 2 days ago and im feeling low and depressed too
but i keep willing that i will conceive soon and go on and have a healthy baby
if you dont feel any better go and have a chat with your doc as they really can help
they are sending me for some tests on 25th of sept which i was offered by the early preg unit on wed
let me know how you get on
danielle xx hugs xx

I have been charting, I have had so many checks and tests. I feel as if maybe if I give up then it will happen. DH always tells me just to relax and it will happen.... As far as the doctor issue, my doctor was an idiot. I pretty much fired her. I am in the process of finding a new doctor, so I guess I have to start all of this all over again. Hopefully a new doctor will actually listen to me and things will get better!

I dont have any advice, just well wishes I really hope it happens fr you soon, lets hope your new doctor will be of mpore help, good luck for the future and were all here to chat xxx

Aww Im sorry for you, it must be awful. We TTC for 8 months and that was hard enough. You DH may have a point about relaxing, it often catches you when your not sat there waiting.
I hope you get a new Dr soon who will listen to you, and refer you for appropriate tests. Chin up, you'll get there hun, loads of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->