In need of a TTC Buddy!

TMullins12311

Praying for a Seed!♥
Reaction score
Hi everyone!:hi:
Ive just recently got married and me and the husband have decided that we want to try to have a baby, We have only been trying for a little over a week. But Im just looking for someone to talk to and share with. I fell this will be a long journey, but Im praying that i will luck up and it will happen soon.
Baby Dust to all!! :dust:

Hi there! Congrats on getting married!!!! How exciting! My hubby and I got married back in 2005 and immediately started TTC so I know how that is! We are now on cycle 2 of TTC our #3! (I can't believe how fast time flies by)

This will be a long but thrilling journey with the best pay-off at the end :)

Where are you in your cycle? Are you charting at all?

Good luck to you this month! And hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

I wish you all the luck in the world, and I hope that you don't have to wait as long as some of us have/do. I am starting to learn that charting may be the most helpful way to go, so maybe you could take that into consideration :)

Hi everyone!:hi:
Ive just recently got married and me and the husband have decided that we want to try to have a baby, We have only been trying for a little over a week. But Im just looking for someone to talk to and share with. I fell this will be a long journey, but Im praying that i will luck up and it will happen soon.
Baby Dust to all!! :dust:

Hi there! Good luck. We just started TTC in jan. This is our first goround. im hoping for a BFP. as the other ladies said it is a good idea to start tracking your cycles if you havent already. Also from what i have read on here it is good to USE opk's ovulation predictor kits. I havent done that (yet) i want to see if we can just go wtih when i will be fertile. I use fertility friend webmd tracker and i have an app on my phone that helps. If you ever need to vent or chat let me know.I know it is hard to start out and have so many emotions and want someone to talk to. i dont want to overwhelm the Dh. :dust: to you!:flower:

Hey Ladies!
Im not really charting, I have an app on my phone that keeps up with my days and lets me know the time of O.. We have only been trying for like 3 weeks. I have people tell me that we should try, for two different reasons. One being that we are young and just got married, two is that my husband is laid off at the moment.. I know you may be thinking the same thing as everyone else, that we should wait. But my point of view is, babies dont come overnight... It just upsets me that people tell me that and kind of gets me down. But none the less, We are still going to try because its between us and God...

If everybody waited until they were financially ready, I don't think many people would have kids at all. It's where you are emotionally/mentally, and where you're at in your relationship. If you are prepared, as a couple, then I don't think the rest should be a factor because you'll find a way to make things work. Having money doesn't buy your child love. In fact, I grew up in poverty and saw nothing but love.

And for the record, my husband and I are in the same shoes as you. We got married in October, so everyone is telling us to wait about 2 years. My husband was also laid off for much of our TTC journey, but recently got a job last week (one that we hope lasts a long time). And I am in school. Many reasons for people to object to us having a baby. The odds may be against us to successfully raise a child, but really what defines that?

With all this mumbo-jumbo that I just wrote, all I am really trying to say is that as long as you and dh are following your hearts, the rest of the world doesn't matter. If telling them causes a lot of conflict, keep it to yourself or among those that will support you.

Hey Ladies!
Im not really charting, I have an app on my phone that keeps up with my days and lets me know the time of O.. We have only been trying for like 3 weeks. I have people tell me that we should try, for two different reasons. One being that we are young and just got married, two is that my husband is laid off at the moment.. I know you may be thinking the same thing as everyone else, that we should wait. But my point of view is, babies dont come overnight... It just upsets me that people tell me that and kind of gets me down. But none the less, We are still going to try because its between us and God...

I think that it shouldnt matter what they are saying to you. If you and Your DH are ready and you have talked about it then that is enough. I think that its a good thing you are trying early i am excited for you sharing your journey with us! Good luck! :thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

If everybody waited until they were financially ready, I don't think many people would have kids at all. It's where you are emotionally/mentally, and where you're at in your relationship. If you are prepared, as a couple, then I don't think the rest should be a factor because you'll find a way to make things work. Having money doesn't buy your child love. In fact, I grew up in poverty and saw nothing but love.

And for the record, my husband and I are in the same shoes as you. We got married in October, so everyone is telling us to wait about 2 years. My husband was also laid off for much of our TTC journey, but recently got a job last week (one that we hope lasts a long time). And I am in school. Many reasons for people to object to us having a baby. The odds may be against us to successfully raise a child, but really what defines that?

With all this mumbo-jumbo that I just wrote, all I am really trying to say is that as long as you and dh are following your hearts, the rest of the world doesn't matter. If telling them causes a lot of conflict, keep it to yourself or among those that will support you.

Its when I hear things like this that make me know that Im not crazy for wanting a baby. Its not like we arent trying, theres just no jobs right now that we can do, we are looking. I know that I am ready and my dh says he knows too. But even like one of his family members messaged me and told me that now is not the time..I dont even know her, ive seen her like two times. She is also the same woman that said that we shouldnt get married. I wanted to tell her off so bad, but I didnt for dh's sake. But trust, me I didnt let it go..I did tell her that what she thought sisnt matter and so on. I just found it to be really rude and I wasnt going to sit back and let her hurt me like that. People act like I think that everything happens over night.. Im not stupid, I promise. I just get hopeful as well as the next girl. And it COULD happen the first time, its rare, but happens, I know people that its happened to... But im just kind of rambling right now, I cant help but get a little angry when I think of what that woman had the nerve to tell me.... but I really appreciate being able to get on here and have support from so many people. Im glad that you posted on here, it helped me, it honestly did. And for that, thanks a million times!!!

Hi ladies. Looking to be a ttc buddy.

TMullins, I say go for it girl. No one can really "afford" a baby unless you're a millionaire, but that's ok cause we all look forward to being broke and happy...lol.

I would suggest that all of you ladies use an opk, at least until you are familiar with your cycles after trying for a while. Charting is good, but it can only tell you after you've ovulated as your temperature doesn't increase until after ovulation. If you wait for the temp increase, then you'll miss it. You can also keep an eye on your cervical mucus and wait for it to get to the egg-white stage. When that happens, jump on it...literally. So I would say chart to make sure you ovualted, and use an opk so that you know when you are about to ovulate...ovulation happens between 24-36 hours after a positive opk.

I don't think I would use an app on your phone as you can ovulate different days each month and your phone doesn't know that. You don't want to miss your chance.

We've been trying for 19 cycles, this being 19 and I used to use opks all the time, but I stopped around a year once I learned my body. I unfortuanately am one of those women that can feel ovulation, and since I've been on the clomid it's so much worse. But we are moving on to IUI next month so fxd, we are almost there.

Good luck and :dust: to you all!

Hi girls

I'm in desprate need of a ttc buddy as i am finding it so stressful and am looking for someone to speak to who's in the same position as me as i am desprate for a baby i have been with my fiancee since i was 16 I'm now 23 and we think its not the right time to start ttc would love a ttc/bump buddy and hope to make a good bump/after friendship out of it :baby:

...not entirely sure what happened there! I was going to say hello, and that I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Wee looloo, I am almost 23 and married - TTC our first! When did you start TTC? I would love to keep in touch with you, so we can help each other stay positive about getting our BFPs! :flower:

Hey Ladies, I am 26 and recently married. DH and I decided to start ttc this month. I am beyond excited!! I have been on this site for like a week so still pretty new. I would love to have a buddy to talk to. :)

Hi simplymuff! I got married in January, and we are trying for our first! I'm very excited too :) Hope you are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->