In Shock!!!

td1309

Reaction score
I am new to this site and need somewhere to vent as I am totally in shock!!

Me and hubby were ttc a few months back and it got us really down as nothing was happening so we stopped actively trying and stopped with the obsessive testing etc! Well....the last few days I had a niggling feeling that things were different (sore boobs etc) so decided to take a test and....it's positive!!!!

At this stage it's just an internet cheapie one but still it felt so good to see that red line appear!! It feels like fate as I had a whole bunch of them I had been through and this was the last one leftover that I decided to save.

I am very happy but also very nervous...I have been having crampy like pains the last few days but have been reading up and I'm really hoping it's just round ligament pains. I still have to tell hubby but I don't know how to say it!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

just go out and do it!
i told mine the other day by saying "i've got a present for you" and then handed him the preg. test.
of course, I had to interpret it for him...

woooooo wd hun and welcome to baby and bump i found out Thursday so we can be bump buddies if you like??!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you so much everyone, hubby was asleep so I held the test right in front of his eyes and woke him up lol. It took him about a minute to focus on what it was then he realised and we're over the moon! Took a clear blue and that came up positive straight away! Yipeeeeee

Mrs Roughton I'd love to be your pregnancy buddy...shall I see you over in 1st tri? lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->