In so much pain

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I was bending down to pick a toy off the floor & now I have soft tissue damage in my back 😢😢. Doctor has put me on codeine & paracetamol. It hurts so bad 😢. Doctor has said it's going to take weeks to heal 😢.. Feeling blue 😞

Oh no sorry to hear that it's the last thing you need. Hope you get to put your feet up for a while

Oh no sorry to hear that it's the last thing you need. Hope you get to put your feet up for a while

Thank you. My husband is being great. But I have a 10month old. Who is considered disabled. And I need to be strong for her. Also a very active 4 year old & 13 year. It's a mad house but I love it!

Ouch that sounds so painful :( I hope the pain eases for you soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies had the worst night sleep 😢😢. Pain killers not helping & every position hurts 😞

It is 😢. Hoping tonight is better. Feeling Henry move tho is helping 💙

Feeling them move makes it all feel worth while , my little guy seems to know when I need him to kick

Feeling them move makes it all feel worth while , my little guy seems to know when I need him to kick

They do don't they 😃. I was so worried the codeine would make him sleepy. But it seems to have gone the other way he is very active. Which is lovely 😃💙

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->