In tears of joy!!!!!

It's definitely worth every penny!!! I'm so happy!!!

Congratulations :happydance:

My darn computer won't let me open the vid, so I can't hear it :( But I am sure it sounds wonderful.

What is the name of this doppler and where did you order it from?

It's the sonoline B pink 3mgh probe from fetaldoppler.net

Thank you!!! It has been quite a journey to get even this far... I'm still a bit in disbelief!!! But so thankful!!!

hey pinkpassion - finally worked up the courage to get out my doppler, got the heartbeat after a while of searching!! I think it's because of my c-section scar, it was right underneath. Such a relief!!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

was that your 1st attempt at finding heartbeat pink bet its amazing too get this far after your losses !!!

i bought one today think its sonoline b ? 3 ?? am not sure lol hope i find heartbeat too xxx

Clever, I'm so glad you found it!!!! It really is a relief... happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! I've got a pumpkin pie baking as we speak!!! :)

Betty, Yes that was my very first attempt... I was quite shocked at how easily I found it and how loud it was!! Baby's been all over the place since... sometimes I can barely hear it and for literally a few seconds, but that's ok, as long as it's there!!

bet you have been doing it all the time lol i didnt wanna get one becoz i dont want to be nerotic with it haha !!! but couldnt help but buy one otherwise ill be booking scans and there more expensive hahax

No I've actually only limited my self to everyother day, but I'm not going to be able to listen again until next week, before the scan because I told hubby to hide it from me until next Friday before the scan... lol, I kept staring at it wanting to use it and even though I've been good with only using it every other day, it's really all I've been obsessing over, constantly wondering how baby is and if the heart rate is still easily heard or is baby hiding.... that sort of thing.. so he's hidden it, and hidden it well I will say!!! But I feel relieved like it's not an option so now I get to just believe all is still well!!! :)

Clever, I'm so glad you found it!!!! It really is a relief... happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! I've got a pumpkin pie baking as we speak!!! :)

QUOTE]

Yummm, pumpkin pie! Actually Canadian Thanksgiving was back in October though we're definitely enjoying all the Black Friday sales that are going on here! But in my house we are currently celebrating Hanukkah so we've got our own celebrations going on!

One more week!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->