In total shock, please let me know your thoughts ladies *UPDATE!*

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So I never thought I'd be back here after having my 4th baby last year who is now 13 months. OH has a vasectomy booked in for next month and we have been using condoms in the mean time. After my last surprise DS we have never had a whoops we've used condoms properly and always check for breaks. However about week and half ago when he took the condom off he said his "stuff" looked like it had gone up the sides of it but it hadn't split.

Anyway I've been feeling a bit off and not coming on my period but feeling crampy and boiling hot too so ordered some tests even though i thought it would be so unlikely, and got this?! Surely this can't be me pregnant? He didn't even ejaculate inside me!!! Ive ordered some frer that are coming later this evening so will do one of those too. Thoughts please I feel a bit sick right now. XScreenshot_20190822-134851_Gallery.jpg PSX_20190822_135130.jpg PSX_20190822_135130.jpg

I see a shadow of a line but cant see any colour at the mo. Best of luck, hope you get the result you want x

Thanks for your replies ladies. I don't know how I feel about it to be honest as i just don't see how can be pregnant!! My OH works away on an oil rig for 3.weeks at a time so i have to do it with 4 of them on my own half the year which is not easy. I can't imagine throwing another one in the mix!! I just want to do my frer later and see what comes up x

Thank you! God i can't stop shaking can't tell if it's fear or excitement

I see a shadow but I've had tests that look like that when I haven't been pregnant. Following! x

Fingers crossed for a positive! I can see a little something but I am still really distrustful of the IC tests (think I have a positive too but these tests are a pain :?) do you have any idea how many days past ovulation you might be? Xx

I see the faint line...eager to see your frer. Regardless of whether he did ejaculate in you or not, either way the sperm got where it needed to go 8-[

Amazon driver should be here in the next half hour! So we shall see!!!!!

I think I see something, Keep us updated, I hope you get the results you are wanting for your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->