In total shock, please let me know your thoughts ladies *UPDATE!*

I’d say either super early or if you know for sure af is due soon then possible chemical. The frer definitely has a line though! No denying it! Hopefully it progresses!

I’d say either super early or if you know for sure af is due soon then possible chemical. The frer definitely has a line though! No denying it! Hopefully it progresses!
Thanks! I literally have no idea on AF as only had one period since stopped breastfeeding so cycles haven't regulated yet that's the annoying thing. couldn't even tell you when I ovulated. It's almost 2 weeks ago since I dtd but i guess there's a chance I ovulated 2 or 3 days later maybe and there were still live sperm up there? Who knows!! X

I see that... good luck with future test and hopefully it’ll progress nicely. Don’t use digital too soon though, they’re not as sensitive. Good luck

The new test the line looks more consistent from top to bottom. See what tomorrow brings but it's deffo bfp xxx

Thank you ladies for all of your replies. Let's see what tomorrow brings! Will test around lunch time with smu. I won't do a digital til around Tuesday or Wednesday. My 30th on Wednesday and am meant to be out the whole day and night, if I get a definite positive by then i won't be able to drink!! how am I going to explain that one away :dohh: haha aw i really hope there is another little bean in there now x

The antibiotic excuse always worked for me in the past :-$ that confirmation would be a great birthday present! GL!

The antibiotic excuse always worked for me in the past :-$ that confirmation would be a great birthday present! GL!

Haha no they will definitley be on to me as I've used that excuse twice before! I'll figure it out im sure! Yes it would be amazing! Xx

I see it and fx'd it progresses nicely and lil bean is in there snuggling in well!

I see it and fx'd it progresses nicely and lil bean is in there snuggling in well!

I do hope so! Can't believe I'm actually saying that. Up until a few days ago i was making my peace with being done with the baby making hence why OH is booked in for vasectomy! If this does progress clearly it was so meant to be x

If you dtd 2 weeks ago I’d go with maybe 10 or 11 dpo which would look like a pretty accurate test to me!

Guess it’s a wait and see game now! Good luck and fingers crossed

Yeah the line does look more defined, but it's a frer and I just don't trust the lines until they're obvious... I've seen way to many on here that are convincing and turn out to be evaps. That said I hope you get the outcome you want!!!

Morning ladies. So was definitley a chemical as I've woken up this morning to bleeding proper AF bleeding aswel no mistaking it. I'm ok though, obviously wasn't meant to be. Thank you so much to all of you who took the time to reply to me and for your support. Who knows I may be back here if OH does decide to postpone the vasectomy! Good luck with everything :D:hi: xxx

Morning ladies. So was definitley a chemical as I've woken up this morning to bleeding proper AF bleeding aswel no mistaking it. I'm ok though, obviously wasn't meant to be. Thank you so much to all of you who took the time to reply to me and for your support. Who knows I may be back here if OH does decide to postpone the vasectomy! Good luck with everything :D:hi: xxx
I’m so sorry, I hadn’t seen this. Sending you massive hugs hun :hugs:hope you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->