In Total Shock...

My next appointment is Sept 19th. I believe it's next Thursday. I can't keep up with the days lately lol. My husband is scheduled for a vasectomy this Thursday, poor guy :( But since this surprise third baby we decided we needed permanent birth control lol.

I am praying that your placenta has moved up and they can rule out a c-section. I know they will do whatever is safest for you and baby but c-sections aren't much fun :(

My next appointment is Sept 19th. I believe it's next Thursday. I can't keep up with the days lately lol. My husband is scheduled for a vasectomy this Thursday, poor guy :( But since this surprise third baby we decided we needed permanent birth control lol.

I am praying that your placenta has moved up and they can rule out a c-section. I know they will do whatever is safest for you and baby but c-sections aren't much fun :(

Oh great!! Mine is on the 20th. awww well good luck to him!!!

yeh i know me too, lets see what happens. still have enough time for it to move up...either way i can't wait to see my baby boy. i can't believe how quick the days and months are going by.

My husband's surgery went well :) it was a very quick procedure. I can't believe how fast time is passing either! I have really tried to keep myself busy to avoid worrying about the next ultrasound. Are you still enjoying working during your pregnancy? This is the first pregnancy that I haven't worked and some days I get so bored lol

Hope all went well with your appointment! Hope you and baby are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->