In Total Shock...

Sunshine7125

Reaction score
I have a son that will be 3 in June. I have an 8 month old daughter and just found out I am pregnant again. The shocking part of this is I had to be put on fertility treatments with both children and was told I probably would never conceive naturally. I quit breastfeeding a month ago and here we are pregnant again. I am in total shock, I am scared and nervous. I have PCOS and have never conceived on my own so I am worried if I will even carry the baby ok. So much to worry and think about. I never thought I would see this part of babyand bump again lol! :shrug:

Sorry for the blurry picture. My camera on my phone is awful!

Attachments

• 2013-04-28_04-50-01_755.jpg
    2013-04-28_04-50-01_755.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 328
Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Just saw that you're from Tyler! I grew up in Jacksonville, TX :)

I know exactly where Jacksonville is! Thank you so much! We are just in awe!

I know exactly where Jacksonville is! Thank you so much! We are just in awe!

It's so close! We had to go to Tyler to go to the mall, good ol Broadway
Square haha. I bet you're in shock!!! That's awesome that you guys conceived naturally this time!

We moved here from Arkansas in October because my husband got a job at Eastman in Longview. We do like it here although the traffic is awful lol and things are much more expensive here than in Arkansas. It was worth it though because he really likes his job. Yeah I am super nervous because of the PCOS but I am going to the Dr. Wednesday and they are going to check my levels and just see where I am at with everything.

Congratulations. Just because you didnt conceive naturally with your first 2, doesnt mean you wont be able to carry this baby because it was. My friend has PCOS and was told she'd never conceive naturally..1 week later she found out she was actually 3 months pregnant. And she had no complications. She now has a very happy and healthy 2 year old daughter.

Congratulations again and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

-AussieBub

Aw miracle baby <3 congratulations x

Wow thats wonderful! Congrats and good luck xxx

Thanks girls! I look forward to being back on here and sharing my journey with everyone :)

My friend was told by 5 medical professionals that because of her PCOS and another problem (i forget its name) she'd never have children.
She had surgery to try to fix the second problem, and when she went for her follow-up they basically told her "Well it must have been successful because you're pregnant!"
Her pregnancy was fine and she even went a little overdue she now has a healthy 6 week old baby girl that is just adorable.

Congratulations, and good luck xx

Congrats! Although this is my first pregnancy, I was convinced I couldn't get pregnant! After so many negative tests, when that positive test came back I had to look a few times!

Congrats! I found out yesterday also! First baby took us 19 months, this baby 2 months! (ps, I love in Austin tx!)

Congrats to all you ladies as well! The nurse is supposed to be calling me today to talk to me about everything because with both my previous pregnancies I had to be on Metformin for the PCOS and Prometrium for low progesterone so I guess they will need to do some blood work Wed when I go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->