In Total Shock...

Do you think it's a boy or girl? I'm excited for you to find out! I bought some Fiber One cereal and the snack bars. It seems to be helping a lot. Also eating a lot of apples and high fiber breads. I'm glad you haven't had anymore spotting! :)

Do you think it's a boy or girl? I'm excited for you to find out! I bought some Fiber One cereal and the snack bars. It seems to be helping a lot. Also eating a lot of apples and high fiber breads. I'm glad you haven't had anymore spotting! :)

I have a feeling its a boy. but you never know, lol. yeh that's what i'm going to do this weekend too when i go food shopping, get a fiber cereal and other fiber stuff. eating alot more beans, carrots, spinach, peas...and drinking tons of water.

nope everything is ok. also called my doc to ask what he thinks. so he said you definately strained yourself while going to the bathroom, you may have had a hemroid. so passing that could have teared a ligament, which caused the bleeding. he said as long as i don't see it in the toilet bowl or in my urine i'm ok. just to keep an eye out after i go to the bathroom and make sure it's not more blood. he also said to let it just happen and not to strain. easier said than done, lol.

i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!! super thrilled let you know soon.

So it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!! We are both super excited and he is just doing great. Sooo happy and relieved everything is going well. Only thing that may happen is i may have to have a c section as my placenta is right in the middle of my vaginal wall, thus blocking it. so a vaginal birth is out of the question if it still stays there. i have to go back at 30 weeks, so end of oct. for a checkup again. then my doc will decide where we go from there. so let's see.

Oh yay for the boy!!! So exciting and glad he's healthy! I have to have a csection too. Hopefully things will change and you won't have to end up having one :)

Oh yay for the boy!!! So exciting and glad he's healthy! I have to have a csection too. Hopefully things will change and you won't have to end up having one :)

:):) thanks sooo much. i know it's such an amazing experience. yeh me too i hope it does change, but we'll leave it to the heavens to figure that one out, that's out of our control. if i were to have a c section anything i should know about, tips etc?

The csections are painful I will admit. Make sure you get a support pillow for breastfeeding to keep the baby up off your incision. I use the brest friend. Funny name lol but an amazing pillow. Also I invested in belly bands for after birth it helps support the tummy. Usually with a csection you can't lift more than the baby for a while so you can heal properly. No driving for about two weeks. Its not fun but this will be my third one :(

My mother in law had PCOS and had to use fertility treatments with her first 2. They were told they would never be able to conceive naturally and 3 years later along came my husband!

She will even admit he is her favorite. As a kid he would go shopping with her and wait patiently while she tried on her clothes, of course he knew he would be getting whatever he wanted but she didn't mind! Even to this day, he is the only one that lives in town and calls on a regular basis.

Congrats on your miracle baby!

The csections are painful I will admit. Make sure you get a support pillow for breastfeeding to keep the baby up off your incision. I use the brest friend. Funny name lol but an amazing pillow. Also I invested in belly bands for after birth it helps support the tummy. Usually with a csection you can't lift more than the baby for a while so you can heal properly. No driving for about two weeks. Its not fun but this will be my third one :(

Thanks sooo much for these tips. I am definately thinking of getting a pillow regardless of which delivery i have. my 2 friends who just had babies swear by them. we'll find out more end of october. until then just going to relax and enjoy the next few months. starting to think about the nursery color and then we'll start assembling all the baby furniture. it's been real for awhile but now it's like wow we are having a baby. we felt him kick last 2 nights, most amazing feelings ever. already love love talking to him.

Thank you hans2009 :)

Kismat- isn't it the most amazing feeling to feel the baby kick? I love that part! We are struggling choosing a name. I am growing frustrated with my husband lol. Hopefully we will agree on a name soon. How are you feeling? I have been trying hard to be more active lately. It always makes me feel better if I can get off my butt and do something haha I have been lazy the last few months

Thank you hans2009 :)

Kismat- isn't it the most amazing feeling to feel the baby kick? I love that part! We are struggling choosing a name. I am growing frustrated with my husband lol. Hopefully we will agree on a name soon. How are you feeling? I have been trying hard to be more active lately. It always makes me feel better if I can get off my butt and do something haha I have been lazy the last few months

yes its absolutely the most amazing feeling in the world. i can't believe the miracle of life and my baby boy kicking me. just amazing!! awwww yeh we have a few names, but haven't picked one yet either. and of course everyone has opinions for the name. take it into consideration but we will choose what we love. i'm feeling like we'll just know which name to give him when we see him. oh i hear you...i feel like the last 5.5 months i've been pretty good and active. now i'm getting more lazy. i feel like taking a walk for even 10 minutes is tiring. granted this past weekend we were sooo busy so didn't really get a chance to relax. so that's why i'm extra tired today. not good since it's a slow day here at work too. ughhh 3 more hours to go.

Yes I totally know what you mean about everyone having opinions on the names lol it drives me crazy. My mom has suggested a few that I wasn't too fond of haha. I like Austin but my husband is undecided. How are you feeling?

Yes I totally know what you mean about everyone having opinions on the names lol it drives me crazy. My mom has suggested a few that I wasn't too fond of haha. I like Austin but my husband is undecided. How are you feeling?

Yeh same here my mother in law has suggested 2 and i like one of them but we're not sure of it. we have our own that we want to choose from. we'll see. i've been feeling good. getting tired again. eating alot more. have a checkup appt. on friday.

how about you?

I have a check up Thursday :) our appointments are always close lol. I am feeling baby move quite a bit. And feel like my stomach is getting huge! I have a feeling this baby is going to be big. My first baby was a boy and he was huge!

I have a check up Thursday :) our appointments are always close lol. I am feeling baby move quite a bit. And feel like my stomach is getting huge! I have a feeling this baby is going to be big. My first baby was a boy and he was huge!

yeh our checkups always fall around the same time:) mine went well, he's growing just find and a strong heartbeat. i gained 5 pounds. how did your's go?

yeh i feel him move alot in the evening when we are just relaxing. i feel like he's going to be a 7 pounder. lol my stomach is huge too. but happy the weight is all going there and not anywhere else.

That is exactly what I've gained lol 5 pounds :)

I got bad news yesterday. They went over my anatomy scan and said the baby has a cyst on his brain. The dr told me not to worry and that usually they are harmless. I have another ultrasound in a month to check on it. I was so upset at first but after talking to the dr and reading up on it online it seems it is a commong finding. Ugh so stressful :(

That is exactly what I've gained lol 5 pounds :)

I got bad news yesterday. They went over my anatomy scan and said the baby has a cyst on his brain. The dr told me not to worry and that usually they are harmless. I have another ultrasound in a month to check on it. I was so upset at first but after talking to the dr and reading up on it online it seems it is a commong finding. Ugh so stressful :(

oh my goodness sorry to hear this. definately keep me updated!! i will send out extra prayers for him. you don't stress. everything will be great!!

Thank you :) these cysts can be associated with Trisomy 18 but the Dr said my ultrasound and bloodwork looked great besides the cyst so she wasn't concerned. I hope she's right

Thank you :) these cysts can be associated with Trisomy 18 but the Dr said my ultrasound and bloodwork looked great besides the cyst so she wasn't concerned. I hope she's right

I hope so for you too!! I will keep my prayers and fingers crossed for you guys. We just got back yesterday from our last adult trip before munchkin arrives. Had a great time in vegas!! now it's time to start getting his room ready. excited about that!! get the deals as well when i see them.

I have always wanted to go to Vegas! I bet that was so fun! Thank you for the prayers. I am counting down until my appt day. I can't wait to get my ultrasound. I also have to do that glucose test that day yuck!

I have always wanted to go to Vegas! I bet that was so fun! Thank you for the prayers. I am counting down until my appt day. I can't wait to get my ultrasound. I also have to do that glucose test that day yuck!

Yes its totally alot of fun. If you have a chance to go definately do!! When is your next appt? ahhh the fun glucose test. mine is going to be in oct. i can't wait for my appt. either. i don't think we'll see him this time, just hear the heartbeat. end of oct. we have another screening to make sure the placenta is out of the way. if it's still there towards the bottom then we'll have to schedule a c section. i can't believe how fast these months are just flying by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->