In Total Shock...

I knew my first was a boy :) just had a feeling. My boy is a sweetheart and he likes to be around me all the time. My girl is so independent and plays by herself a lot. It's funny how different they are. She already is a diva with a lot of attitude lol

I knew my first was a boy :) just had a feeling. My boy is a sweetheart and he likes to be around me all the time. My girl is so independent and plays by herself a lot. It's funny how different they are. She already is a diva with a lot of attitude lol

how you doing lady? doing well here. been under the weather this week, got a cold/cough/fevers last 4 days. went to my primary and he gave me kiddy antibiotics and kiddy cough syrup. finally today i'm feeling a little better. doing all the home remedies i can. feeling well, my appetite hasn't been there since i'm sick. but today when i woke up i was hungry, so that's a good sign...

have my 16 week checkup next wed. can't wait to see my little peanut!!!

Hey girl! Sorry u have been feeling so bad. I hate being sick especially when pregnant. Can't believe you are already almost 16 weeks. When do you find out the sex? I have a checkup the 25th then my anatomy scan Aug 6th

Hey girl! Sorry u have been feeling so bad. I hate being sick especially when pregnant. Can't believe you are already almost 16 weeks. When do you find out the sex? I have a checkup the 25th then my anatomy scan Aug 6th

Hey there !! I'm feeling alot better, thank god for rest!!! Finally have my appetite back and everything. I go this Wednesday so i'm hoping we can get a peek, if not next time. I definately can't wait to see our peanut on Wednesday!! Feels like forever ago that we saw him/her even though it was only a month ago.

I'm also having my shower in 2 weeks, so it's just such a nutty time right now. In the Indian culture you can do the shower at 5 months or 7 months. so i chose 5 months, this way i know i'm feeling ok and not so huge!! So it's right around the corner, so have stuff to do for that. i'll be happy when the next 2 weeks are over:):)

How exciting! You have alot to look forward to! I am anxious for my appointment, it's still 10 days away ugh.. Let me know how your appt goes Wed :flower:

How exciting! You have alot to look forward to! I am anxious for my appointment, it's still 10 days away ugh.. Let me know how your appt goes Wed :flower:

Well my appt for tomorrow is postoned. doc has a surgery to attend to. so now it's next monday. not bad a few days away. and maybe by then it'll be better, to tell the sex. i'll be 17 weeks then.

Oh yeah they should definitely be able to tell you then! I found out with my daughter at 16 weeks :)

Let me know how your appt goes!

Hello there- My appt. went great this morning. My little munchkin is doing wonderful and perfect heartbeat and moving up in my tummy. Didn't get to see him/her, so little disappointed, so we will find out the sex next time. But we heard the heartbeat again and most amzing thing ever!!! His/her fast hearbeat and then mine at the same time. coolest thing ever.

good luck on your's and let me know how it goes...

Aww that's great news!! So glad to hear all is going well. I am axious to go to my appointment. Aug 6th will be my big ultrasound where they will confirm the sex of baby, I can't wait!

My appt went well! The Dr said she is going to take the baby between Christmas and New Year's. I have to have a csection so they will take the baby a week or so early.

Congratulations :) take it easy, enjoy . Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

My appt went well! The Dr said she is going to take the baby between Christmas and New Year's. I have to have a csection so they will take the baby a week or so early.

So you are right with me!!!! How exciting is this...

I know i can't wait for my August 8th appointment. Can't get here fast enough lol, i'm more excited for that appt. than my baby shower this coming weekend. But i'll be happy when that is done and over as well. Then we can just relax, this whole week has been hectic.

How come you have to do a csection?

My appt is two days before yours so we will both know the sex of our babies very soon!!

I had two c-sections before this one so the Dr said this is the only way I can deliver :( I was going to do my last delivery normally but my daughter was breech and had the cord around her neck three times so they did a c-section.

My appt is two days before yours so we will both know the sex of our babies very soon!!

I had two c-sections before this one so the Dr said this is the only way I can deliver :( I was going to do my last delivery normally but my daughter was breech and had the cord around her neck three times so they did a c-section.

Ahhh got you. I know i'm super excited for next week to come. I'm sooo happy last week and weekend are done and finished with. My shower was fun but very exhausting, i'm also happy i did it in the 5th month and not the 7th, god knows how big i'll be in 2 more months. i can just imagine. can't wait!!!!

Did you have a good shower? I had my last two in my 7th-8th month and it was exhausting!

Did you have a good shower? I had my last two in my 7th-8th month and it was exhausting!

hey there yes the shower was very nice, sooo happy it's done though. after the traditional stuff we had fun with games and cake and what not. so you find out today!!!!!! can't wait to find out on thursday myself:):):)

so yesterday i had a little scare, even though i know everything is ok it's just me being panicky and over the top with everything. tmi but i know i can share this with you. i've been constipated alot lately, it's getting ridiculous...i know its normal to have this. so after i went to the bathroom in the morning and i wiped i saw a bit of red in mucous. i absolutely freaked out. talked to a coworker of mine and a good friend who is having her 3rd. both said its ok and that i probably just strained myself. bowel movements can cause that. and then in the evening i had dark brownish with mucous after i went the 2nd time. after that nothing. going to pee etc. is fine. same thing this morning went to the bathroom and nothing. all clear. soooooo scary though. so i'm thinking its just the straining. so what i've been doing is eating smaller meals and trying not to eat the things that i feel are giving me the constipation. also drinking tons of water.

I had spotting with all my pregnancies and I know it is super scary. I am sorry you had to deal with that. That does sound like it was from straining. You can take Colace, I have to take it daily. It's a stool softener that the Dr okayed me to take. Just keep an eye on the spotting or mucus and if it gets worse, def call your Dr.

It's a BOY by the way :) Just got back from my ultrasound!

I had spotting with all my pregnancies and I know it is super scary. I am sorry you had to deal with that. That does sound like it was from straining. You can take Colace, I have to take it daily. It's a stool softener that the Dr okayed me to take. Just keep an eye on the spotting or mucus and if it gets worse, def call your Dr.

It's a BOY by the way :) Just got back from my ultrasound!

awwwwwwwwww CONGRATS!!!!! soooo happy for you.

Yes i'm definately scared from yesterday it was just sooo scary seeing it. knowing i haven't seen a red spot in 5 months, you know. but yes i will do that. nothing at all since last night through right now. so i'm also with the straining theory. Yes that's what my doc said as well, to take colace. i've been watching what i eat as well. but i'm thinking of getting the colace. i can't wait for thursday now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->