Inappropriate advertising?

snugglebot

Very blessed
Reaction score
I understand the forum needs to pay for itself. But I find this ad offensive and would like to know if the owners of the forum are vetting who they sell their ad space too.

Attachments

• infertilityad.jpg
    infertilityad.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 122
I can definitely understand why that is offensive. It's just insensitive.

I was thinking the same thing the first time i saw that. I followed the link, its just further infertility treatments. what an asshat way to get people's attention though

:shock: OMG that ad hasnt popped up for me yet. thank god it hasnt, because i would probably refuse to come back to this site until that ad is removed if it hasnt been already.

that is bad :nope:

ive got this one at the moment and wudnt dare click it :?

Attachments

• 3bef2c03a4cebc832a6a24d73d4b20f6.jpg
    3bef2c03a4cebc832a6a24d73d4b20f6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 111
i havent seen it in a few hours, maybe it's been removed

I thought the adds were personalised as I always seem to see ones for sites that I have looked at like gumtree and icandy etc?

I was looking at 3 the mobile site earlier and now a 3 add is there..

My current ad is for Corsodyl.

V xxx

My new one..

Attachments

• fc00047990f5deb5ff32e66b2713cca7.jpg
    fc00047990f5deb5ff32e66b2713cca7.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 74
I saw the working from home one and thought it bad taste given that they are always scams and we have vunerable women on here that struggle with money.

I thought they were tailor made too... but I've never searched for working from home schemes or loans or similar to make that ad appear for me xx

I got a target one. But :shock: at the infertility one. WTF? Advertisers need to be nicer. :/

same here, and there's no one else here using my laptop to bring those up.. Unless Gemma is doing it when I'm not looking.. :rofl:

xx

I've noticed LOADS of "spam" advertising there a lot the last few days, never used to be like this :shrug:

They arent governed by us, they are Google ads, we as a forum dont have any control over them.

Im not sure how much say we can have as to what they advertise, i will have to ask Stircrazy.

I've noticed loads more of these spammy ads just lately too.... :s

I love the dating ads that come up. come find your one true love or some sorta crap like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->