Inappropriate advertising?

I mostly get the working from home ones.

''THIS MUM MAKES £4000 A WEEK WORKING FROM HOME''

erm yeah sure........

Some of them are so tasteless, good thing I dont pay much attention!

I often get one from the company i work for .. i see it in my face all day when im at work, i dont want to see it here :lol: It has nothing to do with babies either :wacko:

I use FireFox and don't have to see any of the ads! :smug: :lol:

But :shock: at some of the ads. That's awful. :(

I'm on firefox too but am seeing them Tiff. Can I turn ads off or something? xx

Im on FF too and see them still but never even pay enough attention to see what they are for :rofl:

im also on firefox but the ads are here for me... how do we turn them off? (they've only recently started appearing but I dont like them) x

I would really appreicate not seeing the infertility ad. As someone who is struggling with IF and ad like that one is very insensitive. I love B&B, the support I have had since joining has been a lifeline but I keep seeing this damn ad and I hate it!!!:growlmad:

I use Google ads on my sites PP- Stircrazy can go into his google adsense account and type in URLs which he wants to ban from advertising.I suspect these kind of ads pay out quite a lot though, so they might be quite lucrative for BnB.

Hi ladies,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into it asap.

:( x

Firefox has add-ons that will block most ads. Just search for the free ones. I use Ad Blocker.

Huh...I just noticed there are ads on this site! Disney and Yahoo autos would like to sell me things.

Ew...and this laptop just spazzed over an advertisement from...I think it was pregnancy-layouts.com? Said that was a site distributing malware and it advised me to leave.

Can you catch malware from advertisements that you don't click? Should we be concerned?

There are already 2 threads about this here, its happened to me several times since last night :nope:
Vickie said she informed Wobbles about it and they're trying to sort it out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->