Inconceivable and beyond :-)

Hi everyone, ladies with children how are you all coping? Ladies TTC, how are you all managing?
The Chinese New Year of the rat said that if you work hard you will be successful. To me success means the third daughter out of diapers\\:D/
My three just turned 4, 3&3, almost all at once. We went tobogganing last weekend and swimming the weekend previous. Super busy but enjoying the growth moments, hating the lack of sleep lol.
Happy 2020 everyone. I miss you!

Hey 2have.....I'm actually back in the game. Having my fourth embryo transfer this Friday. Not sure if I'm excited or kinda over it at this point. My third FET cycle resulted in pregnancy but was a MMC at 9 weeks. At least that time we got to see the little beauty - but no heartbeat and measured 6 weeks when she should have been 9. I had to have a D&C. It was pretty awful. We decided to take a break and started pursuing foster licensure again and then friends of ours gave us a huge money gift to go for another FET cycle around Christmas. Totally unexpected. At any rate, here we are again. Hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->