Inconceivable and beyond :-)

PUPO is 'pregnant until proven otherwise' !!
It doesn't sound as if you will have long to wait before your transfer. Very excited for you and it is great you have so many blasts waiting for you 👍

Hi ladies, just popped on to see what was happening. Sienna I am so so sorry and sending you lots of love xxx

Foster mom and bluebell good luck with your FETs x

Beetle, lovely to see you! X

BFP :happydance:
Got a BFP this morning, have waited it out until 10 days post transfer. I have to have my beta checked on Monday so fingers crossed xxx

Hi ladies,

I hope it's ok to join

I have my FS appointment this Thursday to talk about starting a new cycle.

Background about me

Have been with my partner for 7 years.
I have pcos and endometriosis.
We tried for 4years and nothing happened so we did 2 rounds of IVF and 2 transfers to finally get our baby girl.

My daughter will be 2 in October. We cant wait for her to have a brother or sister.

Yay Congrats Bluebell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome MissCassie!

AFM my tentative transfer date is 9/14 assuming all goes well. I really wish it would be sooner than that but apparently the body doesn't get ready until day 25 of a cycle? Waiting is frustrating. I want to be pregnant already.

Not the best update from me. Beta HCG was 42, and preg test now negative so I think it's not meant to be. Waiting to hear from the clinic but I would imagine it's not going to be a good outcome. Makes me so thankful for our precious little miracle. We have a single frostie left but I'm not really sure whether I feel up for any more to be honest.

Oh no Bluebell. I hope things take a better turn for you soon! I'm so, so sorry to hear that.

Thanks, it doesn't get any easier with each failure :nope:
I've to have repeat bloods on Thursday and just stay in meds until then x
How are you doing co-fostermom ?
Welcome Miss Cassie xx

Bluebell...any updates?

AFM just had my FET yesterday! Blastocyst was already hatching when they transferred him! I hope it's a sign of good things to come. I've waited over seven years for this.

Hi ladies,

I had my egg collection last week on wednesday they retrieved 55 eggs.. 47 fertilized and 41 have been frozen on day 5 .

I think i go so many eggs because i have pcos and was over stimmed.

My last cycle i onlt got 5 eggs 4 fertilized and then 3 made it to freeze

I have started taking estrogen tablets to thicken my lining and have a scan this friday. Hopefully i will be having a transfer in the next week or so.

Yay MissCassie! That's a LOT of eggs! Wow!

AFM I'm pregnant!!!!! Had my transfer on 9/14 and got my first positive hpt this past Wednesday...really early! Going in for bloods tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies, I just wanted to pop on and see how everyone is doing? Co-Foster are you still pregnant then? Bluebell, how are you & the family doing? Any plans for the last Embie? Butterfly hi how’s it going with you?
And anyone else out there, especially the original ladies, I miss you ladies! Well our first born just turned 3 and our last two are turning 2 in January. I miss being pregnant. It kept me so healthy! And while it was downright hard - no sleep be ause I had numb arms that zinged from shoulder down to fingertips all night long (cubital & carpal tunnel with the swelling). I just loved it. If I had 2 husbands, a castle, nannies to help out and infinite funds I’d keep trying until they shut me down :rofl:
My twins are learning to talk and the three year old is trying her hand at her personal power. It’s alot of work and with full time work I quite often feel like I’m running on fumes but I think this is the way it’s meant to be.

No 2have....I lost the baby on 10/4. Currently in the post miscarriage cycle. Tried to get pregnant naturally even though it's a total long shot but am still waiting on that. AF is late but I'm not sure that means anything as I've only tested BFN and I don't know what to expect from my body or cycles after miscarriage.

Hey I just wanted to apologise to Miss Cassie, Congrats on your eggies! That’s amazing news. I’m sorry to read about your recent loss. And co-foster I’m sorry to hear that same news for you too.
With those of you who’ve tried naturally and either had no success or tried ivf & mc’d or both, has anyone been to get immune testing? If you haven’t and you’ve got hints of autoimmune issues in your parents or yourself (I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis at 32) or chrones or other autoimmune related things, I would say seriously consider getting tested before your next cycle. And read through this entire thread. (And even its predecessor).
There are at least 3, no prob more like 4 of us on this thread/or the one we were on previously, who’ve now completed our families thanks to diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune related reproductive issues. After 6 years of ttc I conceived naturally after being diagnosed & treated and then went on to carry twins to fruition thanks to treatment. And all of my silly doctors in Canada wouldn’t even broach the subject of autoimmune anything. Dr Beers centre in California did the blood tests for us along with a few conference calls (we didn’t have to go further than the local blood collection clinic. It’s a very specialized field that’s quickly expanding. There’s always hope with new information about underlying issues that may not be getting the attention from a regular fs that an imune-studied doctor may. :dust:

Hey All,
Anyone around?
So we are jumping on the bandwagon again and I have started meds today for a FET with our last remaining frostie. All being well I will travel to Brno for FET on Feb 4. This is it, last try and if it doesn't succeed then we are done. We are blessed to have our gorgeous daughter and will leave things at that if it is unsuccessful.
Hope everyone is well. Would love to hear some updates.
2 have - lovely to hear all your beautiful girls are doing well. Our little one turned 2 in November - she is the light of our life. X

:hugs: Bluebell and sending lots and lots of baby :dust: to you!!!

I'm currently in between FET cycles. Had a second FET on 12/24 but the embryo didn't implant. We won't have money to do another FET at least until March...BUT...I think I'm having a normal cycle this month. I had spotting this morning (CD 18) so I think that means I've officially ovulated...on my own! We shall see though. DH and I have been DTD regularly to see if we can catch an egg. It would be kind of exciting if we did but also miraculous.

Thanks 2 have xxx
Co-fostermom - doesn't do any harm to keep trying and you have your Frosties waiting for you when you are ready to go again. Keep us posted. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->