Increased appetite

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I've been so hungry lately. For instance, I have just eaten a sausage sandwich (my favourite food at the moment!) and now I'm thinking "hmmm, shall I have another one". The thing is, I don't know whether to record this on FF as I'm thinking my increased appetite is just pure greed! And I know I've put on a bit of weight recently so my stomach has obviously stretched and wants more food. I have no self control either at the moment. Normally, I'm really good but because I'm ttc I'm thinking that I want to keep my body healthy (not that sausage sandwiches are going to help!). When I went for my medical back in August, I was actually 1lb under weight and my BMI was 1 under what is healthy for someone of my age and size. Obviously being a healthy weight can help for conceiving, although I'm sure being 1lb underweight was never going to affect my chances.

Anyway, I seem to have rambled on for a basic simple question. So to record or not to record? What do you think?

I would definitely record it hun. Fx for you :bfp:

Lol... this has really made me smile. I was soooo adicted to sausage baps & pork pies when I was carrying my Son. I had to have them every day.

Anyway, I would defo say this was a craving from my point of view. Fingers crossed for you.
:hug:

Me too, exactly the same, I can't stop eating either, I've been like it since ovulating a few days ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->