Increasing chances after chemical

tkeith8109

Reaction score
I just had a chemical on Friday. We were so excited to get pregnant on our 2nd cycle just for it to end so soon after the bfp. This is our 2nd mc, the 1st one was at 7 1/2 weeks. So my question is for those of you that have had mc before, what did you do differently to get pregnant? Eating better, drinking more water, certain vitamins? I would like to know what you did and what vitamins you took or maybe what you cut out that worked. I really want this month to be another bfp and for it to stick.

Sorry about your losses. You def want to drink a minimum of 40oz of water a day. Miscarriages early are often caused by low progesterone. Progesterone can be increased with certain foods like eggs. Early miscarriages are common though. They happen about 20% of the time. Usually, if your progesterone is healthy, it is nothing you did or didn't do and is almost always a cellular issue with the embryo itself. The good thing is though that after a chemical pregnancy women often find they are more fertil ethe follow few cycles. I wish you luck and a sticky bean :dust:

I have a history of low progesterone. I am on pills for it, but didn't take it last month. So i really beat myself up when the mc happened. I will make sure to take them this month though. I really need to drink more water though. Thank you!

You're very welcome. I wish you the best of luck!

I am sorry for yr losses. Unfortunately women quite often experience pregnancy loss during the 1st trimester. In case of recurrent mcs docs usually recommend doing additional tests or diagnosis (eg PGS NGS) to find out if there are any underlying medical issues. Once you find out you get pregnant, you should have a balanced lifestyle, stop drinking alcohol, cut out caffeine and avoid stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->