"Indent" on pregnancy test

Estesbaby

Reaction score
I'm only 9 dpo and thought I'd test this morning should to see what would happen because I've been feeling nauseous, dizzy, and had some cramping all off and on since about 6 dpo.

I laid the test down flat (Wondfo brand) for 2 minutes before even looking at it and when I did I noticed a very faint "second line". DH saw it too, but I couldn't tell if there was color to it or not. I'm wondering if it may have been the indent in the test where the color is supposed to show??

Anyone have any experience with this? I immediately got excited but then I had to step back and be logical so I'm just not sure. I'm going to test again in the morning.

I had an indent on a FRER last month,
i got excited thinking it was the start of a a BFP, but i read all FRER have that! Im not sure about Wondfo!
Im praying its your BFP!!!!!

Keep me updated! [-o<[-o<

Thanks girl! I really hope it is!

Testing again tomorrow so I'll let you know the results!

Really hope it's your bfp!! Looking forward to reading an update tomorrow :D

Tested just now FMU and I saw nothing :( I think yesterday was an indent.

Telling myself its only 10 dpo and trying to not be disappointed. That was the closest thing to a BFP I've seen in my TTC journey and I guess I just got my hopes up a little, even though I told myself not to.

Tested just now FMU and I saw nothing :( I think yesterday was an indent.

Telling myself its only 10 dpo and trying to not be disappointed. That was the closest thing to a BFP I've seen in my TTC journey and I guess I just got my hopes up a little, even though I told myself not to.

Sorry nothing showed up this morning, but don't give up hope just yet! You're not out till af shows. 10dpo is still early:hugs:

Don't give up hope you still have days to go girly it's not over untill AF shows! I have just started on menopur. Had my first follicle ultrasound today!

Thanks girls! I haven't given up hope, I feel better already, I think it was just the thought of my first positive ever. I'm fine though, don't know how I'll be in AF shows in a few days though.

Good luck to you both!!! Baby dust!

During my last pregnancy, I kept getting obvious indent/"ghost" lines before I got a light pink/thick (smudgy like) 2nd line at 12dpo..full on on dark on dollar store and actually light on frer on 13dpo. But I kept remarking about the indent lines and ghost lines on ff, they just kept seeming more and more apparently 'there' over the days until they finally got color!

Good luck, really hope this is the start of your bfp!!

Thanks lilybump, I really hope it is! I saw nothing on the 3 tests I took today (ridiculous I know) but I can't help but think I saw a little color on that test from yesterday...

Do you think the indents you got where indents or super faint BFPs?

Admitted poas addict here too, so no need to feel ashamed! :p I honestly don't know though and it's a little hard to remember. Going by what I jotted on ff, at 8dpo (2 days after what I assumed was IB) I got what appeared to by my first indent line (even put a ?) in the am..tested again in pm with what I remarked was a darker indent or "ghost" line. 9dpo I again remarked an even more apparent indent/ghost line. 10dpo I put it looked negative/was unhopeful by it. I don't know if I tested at 11dpo, I went to the doctors because I was just convinced I had a kidney infection or sciatica because I had been having such severe pain that week. Then finally got a pink positive at 12dpo. I am 100% sure the previous lines did not have any color. Looked at every angle, light, took pics..you name it. lol

That was the first month I used those dollar store tests every day like that though. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying them at my dollar store after that month!! :( I can say, I've used wondfo strips, alice 10miu strips, and tests strips from early-pregnancy-tests site (I consider them all similar since not midstream) since then..and have yet to get the same results. Nor a bfp again, sadly!

TEST2.jpg

Tried to upload a pic, never done it before so I'm hoping it works.

Took this test about 30 minutes ago, took the pic within 3 minutes of POAS. Tell me if you all can see anything! This is almost bedtime pee... was getting ready for bed, and just wanted to test for the 4th time today, and this is what I got. I will be testing again in the morning for sure!

Trying not to get my hopes up, I'm terrified of a false positive after reading some of the reviews on Amazon. I'm also not sure if I can see color or if it's another indent. It shouldn't be an evap since I read it and took a pic so quick... right?

That definitely looks like a bfp to me!!! I see color in that for sure at my angle!!! Even if not, if your getting multiple thick 'ghost lines' like that, I would put $ on a bfp being around the corner at least! I hope I'm right--update tomorrow please :D

Thank you so much! I will definitely update tomorrow!! If I get another line like that in the morning, I think I will buy First Response or something.

If that's not a bfp, I would be shocked! My bfp on a wondfo looked just like that and I was 16dpo when I got it. :)

KEIwanger, I really hope it is! You and lilybump have been very assuring to me tonight, I appreciate it so much!

KEIwanger: Is that a cloth diaper on your little one in your picture? Adorable! I've already bought a few for my babies, hoping cloth works for my family!

You're welcome! So happy for you. Thats a great line for 10dpo!

It sure is :) we LOVE cloth. It's pretty addicting and I enjoy it more than I ever thought I would. You might not and probably won't love it right away but after the first couple months, once you get the hang of everything, it's amazing! In my experience anyways :)

I just keep staring at the test... Almost in disbelief! Not thinking negative, but trying not to find myself looking on babiesrus.com quite yet either haha

I really hope they work for us! After explaining the pros over the cons, my laundry hating, any type of bodily fluid hating DH agreed cloth is a great idea! So I actually already have quite the little stash coming along. It's already becoming an obsession, I check the discount sites daily.

Looks like a bfp mine was like that and I got a clear blue digi and it confirmed it xx good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->