"Indent" on pregnancy test

Follwing :D Looks like a BFP to me! More pink than anything!

Definitely looks pos!! Also.. tho wondfos do sometimes have scrapes etc.. they dont generally have the indents like a frer does..

Thanks ladies! Took another one this morning and it looks the same, nor darker but not lighter either. I'm worried because I was searching the pregnancy test gallery last night and someone had a Wondfo with color lik mine and it turned out to be a false positive, blood work confirmed no pregnancy.

I'm going to try another test today/tomorrow morning for back up, what should I get for 11 dpo? Are the indents on frer super bad? Is it too early for a digital?

Woke up with mild cramping this morning, I don't expect AF for another couple days at the earliest so it's weird for me to have cramping already.

Id say if you got a pos wondfo (twice!)) Go get an frer. Its more sensitive and their evaps are obvious.

TEST3.jpg

Top pic is from late last night, bottom pic is FMU from this morning. Can anyone see a difference? I think the bottom one looks a little darker, but not by much.

I also had my DH POAS (he looked at me like I was crazy) but in my opinion, it would be almost impossible for the 3 tests that I've had to have a faint line, and my DHs to have absolutely nothing, and the one I dipped in water to have absolutely nothing. Just doesn't seem logical.

Haven't made it to the store yet today, but I will be going soon.

View attachment 640567

Top pic is from late last night, bottom pic is FMU from this morning. Can anyone see a difference? I think the bottom one looks a little darker, but not by much.

I also had my DH POAS (he looked at me like I was crazy) but in my opinion, it would be almost impossible for the 3 tests that I've had to have a faint line, and my DHs to have absolutely nothing, and the one I dipped in water to have absolutely nothing. Just doesn't seem logical.

Haven't made it to the store yet today, but I will be going soon.

Following now! :) Hahahaha I laughed outlloud at the look I imagine was on your DH's face when you asked him to poas. :haha:

I think the test on the bottom is a tad darker and it really looks like a bfp to me! Good luck with the next test and congrats!

Side note: what's a frer? I'm new to ttc.

Thank you!

Haha yeah he had a very funny look on his face! FRER is a first response test... I believe, that's what I always thought anyways.

I will be floored if you don't get your bfp on an frer today! Not entirely sure about digitals as I've never used them, but I did see a frer pack at walmart yesterday that had 1 regular frer and one digital in it! Good luck, girly!!

Id be shocked if that was an evap! Good luck on todays test xx

That's a :bfp: and the bottom is definitely darker! I'm on my phone and didn't even need to zoom to see it. Congratulations :)

Just thought I'd let you know that I took probably 5-6 wondfo tests starting at 16dpo and they NEVER got darker. Probably around 20 dpo or so I finally got a frer and it was VERY pink. I asked other ladies and they said wondfos are not good for watching progression and rarely get darker. So don't even worry! Mine never got darker than your tests even when I was a week farther along than you. :)

That's good to know! Thanks! I wasn't really trying to see progression I was just worried about a false positive. I am taking a first response in a little bit and I'll be posting the results.

TEST4.jpg

First Response, and it definitely looks like a BFP to me!!!
Thank you all so much for your support! Now I'm hoping for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->