Induced March Babies

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
So because I am just having all kinds of fun with pain, puppps and preeclampsia we are getting induced on March 9th!

Anyone else being induced soon and want to count down the agonizing days with me?

It's been recommended I get induced on my due date...March 10! Hoping it happens naturally before then though as people keep telling me horrible inducing stories. Why oh why do people do that!

Can't believe I'll be holding my beautiful baby so soon, beyond exciting! Is this your first?

I try to ignore the horror stories because almost all that I know of in real life which seems to be a lot lately have been great!

I hope she comes early too because this rash is no joke and is killing me!

this is my first. Your first too?

I'll be induced or have a caesarian at the latest on the 21st, but likely before.
I've had 3 'natural' births and 2 induced... I didn't really notice a difference. Don't listen to people!

I had an induced March baby but I wanted to say you really have my sympathy with the puppps. I had it but I got it after giving birth ... post partum puppps and its honestly the worst thing I've ever gone through and hard to explain to someone that hasn't had it.

Thank you! You are so right with trying to explain it to people that don't know about it. They just think oh a rash no big deal it'll go away in a few days! Ugh nope it does not!

But I am kinda excited about being able to plan out everything making sure we have what we need not having to worry if "its real" or not. That kind of stuff..

I'm being induced next week... and I'm super scared. :) This is my first and labor scares the crap out of me. I don't really have anything "wrong" but I have GD and they normally induce at 39 weeks.

I'm not sure if I'm "ready" for it ... work is crazy because they are freaking out that I'll be out for 6 or 7 weeks and I have all this pressure to finish up tasks and do cross training and we have been trying to refinance our house which went horribly wrong but then we finally closed on Wednesday night... so I'm like super stressed and feel like life is a little out of control at the moment.

I am a control freak and usually have a plan and a schedule for everything. So, I'm a little out of sorts. :)

Aw. I'm sure it'll all be fine.. On the bright side at least you have tons to keep you busy until its time. I don't have much to do other than lay around. Its hard to go anywhere when 1) you were told not to by the doctor 2) have a horrid rash all over your body that itches and is miserable when clothes touch it and 3) your pelvic bone feels like its broken

Ahh the life ;)

anyone doing any natural stuff to help induce labor?

Feel free to keep track of it here! I think i'll start keeping track and also any "signs/symptoms"

I've been bouncing on exercise ball, using breast pump here and there, eating pineapple, walking the little bit that I can.. so far no real contractions- except right now I'm getting something.. I've been to the bathroom 2 times today and feel like I need to go again (TMI so sorry) but this is unusual for me and I've heard it means labor is near?!? let hope!

Breast pumping? Do you actually have stuff coming out for that?

its mostly just for the nipple stimulation, getting used to the pump, and to help prepare my nipples, but I do get a little bit of colostrum out. I don't do it very long maybe 5-10 mins per breast.

I'm sorry you're having such a crap time of it!
I have a feeling ill end up being induced around the same time if baby doesn't show up sooner. I've given up trying things for the minute. Lost a tiny bit of bloody mucus the other night but thats about it.

I tried my breast pump the other night for about 10 minutes on each breast and got about 2 tea spoons of colostrum out and some seriously sore nipples but that's about it. Don't think I can cope with eating anymore pineapples!

Hopefully things start happening for both of us soon! I'm getting so fed up.

I'm vetting induced on 4th March hopefully unless this baby eventually decides to come on his own I'm 8 days overdue now

I'm hoping shell come march 4th too! Its going to be a beautiful day where I live on that day!

I'm getting induced at some point after March 14th.

I've been using EPO orally and when I got checked last week my cervix was soft but closed and baby was engaged. I tried the breast pump the other day just to figure it out and I had cramping but nothing came of it.

so.. we've dtd a couple of times, but I can't come to an orgasm because I'm just not into it so I think its basically pointless if you ask me. I've been eating pineapple, sitting/bouncing on my ball, trying to stay up and cleaning around the house instead of just laying down all day in hopes that gravity will help, also got out of the house Friday and walked into a couple places with MIL Friday, went over to DH aunt/uncles house Saturday night, and Sunday DH and I went to target and another store to get me some more itch stuff and to get out of the house and walk a little bit. I def. can't walk a lot it just hurts too bad down there to walk that much. I also did some nipple stimulation with the breast pump today.

Saturday I had some Braxton hicks, but they have went away and nothing since. I do think I have dilated some more though because today I lost a itty bitty piece of plug. not much AT ALL compared to some pictures ive seen, but none-the-less it was some?

Anyone else?

I've got 7 days left (well almost 6 now since its dinner time ;) )

I haven't had sex since like 8 weeks! LOL. I am supposed to be induced some time this week but I won't know for sure until after my OB appointment Wednesday.

I haven't had any labor signs at all. Last week my cervix was still closed and I haven't felt anything like a contraction at all or any pains or anything. The only thing I have is my groin feels like I pulled every muscle in it. I can't really walk around for more than 10-15 mins without becoming exhausted and painful. We went to Wal Mart last night and aside from moving as slow as a turtle by the end of it I was like huffing and puffing. I've also been sleeping a lot. :)

According to my weekly monitoring, I've been having contractions which register on the monitor but I don't ever feel anything.

I've had intense pain for awhile now but this morning it has been even worse! Haven't felt many contractions either :( I wish they'd start!

I just wanted to add that reflexology and acupressure can be ways to induce labor. My massage therapist won't touch a pregnant lady's feet before they are full term. I'm sure you can find an instructable online.

Also, nipple stimulation should be done for an hour, and should be done several times (like 4) per day. Seems like a lot, but if you are serious about it, that's how to do it right. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->