Induced March Babies

I just wanted to say I was induced with my last pregnancy and it was no more difficult than my first natural labour. I know alot of people say it is more painful. It isn't always :) I was only in labour for an hour and a half (after I started contracting) The induction its self took longer, from about 1pm until 5 am nothing bloody happened. I managed the entire thing on two paracetamols. Not because i'm a hardcore pain freak haha but because it wasn't too bad. :) good luck everyone !

Well, no more being induced.... I'm now having a c-section on Friday morning. She said with the projected size of the baby and that this is my first child and there is no way to know if he might get "stuck" trying to come out naturally that a c-section is a better option. In a way, I'm sort of relieved... it takes the stress out of not knowing what labor will be like and also if I could push a 9 pound meatloaf out my hooha.

I also get 2 extra weeks of time off from work... so win-win. They checked my cervix today and its still closed and no sign of labor, so they thought inducing would probably take a long time for me or not work at all.

Aw well at least you know things will go smoothly instead of possibly being stuck and what not! And you get more time off from work! That's always nice! I hope you heal nicely!

Seeing my Dr as we speak will update!

I'm possibly being induced at around 40 weeks if I don't go into labour before then. No judging, it's not for a physical reason, but because I'm currently in a mother and baby unit until birth, and pregnancy isn't doing my illness any good.

I go in monday to start cervidil to help soften my cervix and whenever it softens I'll start pitocin so it could be a 3 day even for me at the most. Hopefully just 2 but well see

I'm being induced on Wednesday if he doesn't come before that 😄 so excited to have an end date!!

How are you getting on with the puppps OP? Bet you are relieved that will be over soon.

When was your original due date?

I've been taking dandelion root which has helped a good bit but not completely.. I'mso ready for it to go aaway and to be normal again! My due date by LMPis 3/12 and by uultrasound 3/15. My belly and such measures with LMP but she's always been smaller on ultrasound so it was hard for me to just go with that date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->