• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction and snip day is here!!

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
Eek it's induction day.. Starting to get a little nervous as this is my first pregnancy to reach term and need help with, waiting on a bed on the ward to become available. That's probably the worst bit atm, just waiting around to be admitted..

My husband is also in for the snip this morning (as I type this it's being done)

Let's see him play the woe is me card if he dares haha x

Good luck for induction! Ans good luck to you with a moany sore husband for a few days :rofl:

Good luck hope everything goes well and hubby doesnt whine too much hehe

Thanks ladies. He's back home and already trying for the sympathy. Won't get it from me haha. Had a call to say there was a bed available, ready to leave and got another to say it had gone. Got to ring bsck again in an hour as people are going home shortly. I hate the waiting around lol x

LOL at him trying to get sympathy when you're about to have a baby. I hope all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->